Print Prev. thread Next thread

Retired

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

191#
Post time 2015-9-30 20:41:21 |Show the author posts only
Why bother explaining to these jokers who keeps creating clones, they claim to create clones only cos others did and vice versa. Someone needs to step up and do the right thing. I dont think anyone of you guys can simply cheat in your life by creating clones helping you to do stuffs right. Respect your opponents, respect yourself. Win or lose is not impt, impt thing is u put up a good fight, your best effort. If you have too much time on hand or food ran out, go find another game to play or do something else away from the comp.

!threads!

Friends

Money

192#
Post time 2015-9-30 21:31:33 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2015-9-30 20:03
As what i see, bots and clones that created by wei s7, is spoiling the game. They use large amount ...

You sweet talk only....i give gratz to you after contest...no respond from u....you said that friendly......first clone born from shu......give password to play another player id born in shu....and now you blame wei s7 ????........many player here play 1 id......the clone maybe from shu spy.....btw how much your offer id after you lose from RW...maybe i can consider to buy it if the id can change to Wei side

Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

193#
Post time 2015-9-30 21:51:27 |Show the author posts only
Now all clone master and clone itself is  under strict rule banned so why u guy keep complain?if s7 shu or wei want to blame,blame all to GM and s1..becoz GM slow take action about clone in s1 that ard infected with clone for almost 2.5years just before s7 merge n open server..and s7 wei if u want to ask about fairness,please question GM why merging s7-s10-s11 which shu is more active player n superior than wei,so make power unbalance after merging..peace

!threads!

Friends

Money

194#
Post time 2015-9-30 22:22:40 |Show the author posts only
Base on historical record of merging server, the word "Balance" is the least GM thinking.. Thank you for the understanding  

!threads!

Friends

Money

195#
Post time 2015-9-30 23:28:23 |Show the author posts only
Edited by MaChao at 2015-9-30 23:52

Once again, nice talk sima.

But you do remember how we felt after merged to s8 ? 250 clones  after OD, what they do ?
NOTHING !
After that before merged to S7, your SHU locked all the gates everynight with 100+ clones, we complaint, what they do ? ( and this is also the time that you shared your account to wanz )
NOTHING

Let's say Shu got problem with previous s8, but after that they still continue to create more and more clones until their numbers twice the s8.

Every merged only increase shu numbers, and you hope we will get fair fight ?

You also know the number of our server like 3 : 1 : 1
and what shu did make alliance to wu and make it 4:1, and do you expect people play fair with 1 account ?

Since our complaint to SHU not worked to GM after 1 year, we decide we will make our own to make it Balance.

You guys now can feel what we felt for a year, and your shu take it for a month already complaint.

But what a miracle, GM do something after all shu crying to GM and now even locked our VIP8 just because we try to defend our country.

and you can see from that picture above, after all our ID got banned, suddenly 50+ people arise and logon to take OD ?
I don't mind if GM do the same to all countries, but they only locked our VIP and let SHU VIP still can be play.

That LiuRon already retired almost a year, that Mystic retired more than 6 months, but they don't banned.
Instead, our OLD ID all got banned and GM won't released it.

As example : THAT FUCKING GM BANNED WUMIN just because we try help him to get Special Instance. I think you all Shu also do the same.

I think I'm not wrong, if you all just want Easy way to go 50%.

But whatever, you all SHU got that CHEN backup, very lucky to have many spender in SHU since they only care about $$$.

Hope you all can enjoy the Handan and Zhaoge everytime Shu want.

There is no point to play this game alone. We play online game because we can be friends and talk.
And I also very happy with all my friends in WEI.

AND THIS GM NOW EVENT MAKE NON SENSE EVENT, RECHARGE FOR RED ENVELOPES !
WHY ?
BECAUSE THIS CASE IS LIKE WHEN WE COMPLAINT ABOUT THE GOLD PRICE. THEY GIVE 50% BONUS GOLD !
FOR SURE MANY PEOPLE WILL RECHARGE.

ENJOY IT. I BET NEW SERVER WILL RETIRE JUST ABOUT 3 MONTHS.

Oh about Purple Heroes, we changed it and also some already get D. Wei.

But what's the point if you can just PM GM and said, please banned that ID.
And CHEN SAID : YES SIR !

Now you guys ENJOY it, and just keep recharged to him.

PS : IF YOU GUYS JUST WANT TO PLAY ALONE GO PLAY YOUR OWN XBOX OR PLAYSTATION.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

196#
Post time 2015-10-1 00:06:48 |Show the author posts only
@Lim
That true, they have their "OWN DATA" that see if that merged will make balance 3 countries.

Ooopss..sorry, I mean their data shown if they MERGED and make unbalanced server it will make other countries RECHARGE MORE !

!threads!

Friends

Money

197#
Post time 2015-10-1 00:54:47 |Show the author posts only
Our team has not changed or will not change password of players. If players can not log in to game and it shows 'incorrect password', there are two possibilities:
1. That account is clone and being banned.
2. Players who create accounts in other servers will be taken as clone and banned.
Thank you for your understanding.
----------------------------------------------------

I think COTK developer need to learn english better.
with error msg "Incorrect password" this mean the password is wrong. No other reason.
don't lazy use incorrect password for other possibilities.

!threads!

Friends

Money

198#
Post time 2015-10-1 01:16:38 |Show the author posts only
Thats GM's work changing password. They can tell lies but that cant fool me. Right after that "incorrect password" incident, they release update on clone rules and blaming player (many spending player) for a condition that even GM not describe it as clone previously. And that is what we get for paying 3 times compare to Chinese server. Nice gaming experience huh.. Give GM a clap laaa..

!threads!

Friends

Money

199#
Post time 2015-10-1 01:26:43 |Show the author posts only
MaChao replied at 2015-9-30 23:28
Once again, nice talk sima.

But you do remember how we felt after merged to s8 ? 250 clones  after ...

Since our complaint to SHU not worked to GM after 1 year, we decide we will make our own to make it Balance. Please follow cotk rules and regulations, why keep making clones? If you dont like the game then quit, dont provoke and misleading other people, very bad attitudes, dear Xzel, wei of s7, Kingdom of Clones.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

200#
Post time 2015-10-1 02:20:33 |Show the author posts only
sima replied at 2015-9-30 20:03
As what i see, bots and clones that created by wei s7, is spoiling the game. They use large amount ...

ok this is now the talks,
as I said please suspect suspicious accounts. but give clarity and clear evidence.

Suwandi opened this thread obvious, that gm locked it blindly.

how could account be made in line with the release of this game and now gm locked it with no clear evidence

Can not be denied and in fact shu in each server is very strong and a lot of numbers, only in s3 wu dominate there ..

but you should know that accounts are most clones. you can ask mazda the creator who inspiring all of us,but dont blamed him because no clear rules of the game first made.

and I'll tell who is the originator of the first auto off made in shu s1 and s2 please ask Julia. coz i was there, but nevermind its past anyway. I oso totally agreed, auto off r fucked up but in several case like siege event may tollerant coz it part of the strategy..

The problem is actually simple, there's person or group who can not accept defeat.

Why ? as i known from the beginning there was no from outside shu complainant or open forum with the title shu had many clones or please banned shu clones. Because they can only survive in the capital (you can search the thread was made)

Then why when the opposite occurs, it appears children crying and whining to GM that outside shu many clones?

so here we are at the forum
Blame each other, and this condition will never stop because yes it was a fundamental issue, there is not accept defeat

I tell you guys this is just a game, we are in s1 / s2 never embarrassed or cry if we were lose, stick and always maintain our accounts as we can, just look at how many accounts wei who has great hero, you can see in the tournament the most of shu. why if ur caps being att blamed other sides in fact u did too as creator

And the other please do not push this game for personal issues such as rivalry suwandi and Sima ,, i tell to all of u once again thats chicken manure action ,, and very immature at all. if there's cant accept it, defeat both of them at the contest, fair enough for me. Just because ur shu s7 and sima at there then u can say what u want to humiliate other server, sima retired then what would u do?

So sima , now you can conclude , on any server is just a game . Do not take it too , I'm sure you may Wei S7 will Stop making the new account if shu s7 CAN ALSO ACCEPT defeat. And do not bring a personal case into this game .

last, in view of the objective , could you also suggest to the GM to see further evidence and more prudent in acting. To make this game better but not harm the real player

thx
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-24 06:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044792 second(s), 19 queries .