[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

211#
Post time 2016-3-30 00:08:34 |Show the author posts only
Edited by shahin at 2016-3-30 00:19
Hendry replied at 2016-3-29 23:31
this is the funny thing i can conclude from ur words.
first, "cant play fair but barking"
what cas ...

Oh lol tnx u know when s32 launch I know s32 ppl after merger... So I know u from the first day I see u guys..

Yah u must think I am point less.... Cause lot's of evidence but u must not admit it I know.... So nothing to say about this....
My English poor or not I didn't ask u to bother about this... If u understand OK if not also OK... Because I wasn't interested about u....
I sry because I was using harsh word in my previous post to u... I never want to hurt anybody..

And finally u mention again and again u brave enough u use ur real name.. What is real for u game or real life that u live? Or u live in game? Lol... I use my real life name bro... My IGN Backsally... What will u do after heard my name? I have no idea... Yah I retired from s32 already... But can be face to face any day any time...
Have a nice day!

!threads!

Friends

Money

212#
Post time 2016-3-30 00:30:52 |Show the author posts only
shahin replied at 2016-3-30 00:08
Oh lol tnx u know when s32 launch I know s32 ppl after merger... So I know u from the first day I s ...

dear shahin,
do you think u dont do the same way like i did when someone you know well and suddenly other people accusing them using clowns or whatever u called it?

i dont have to admit it, because even gm dont clarified it as clones?
and u think its players fault they play in other server and merged?

here im dont reply you because you are wu or what, because u disturb and spread rumors and make it bigger and bigger.
even this is only game, please be a nice people because this could reflect your attitude
i never saw you in s32 anymore, keep moving to other server and dominate it
goodluck

!threads!

Friends

Money

213#
Post time 2016-3-30 01:07:37 |Show the author posts only
Hendry replied at 2016-3-30 00:30
dear shahin,
do you think u dont do the same way like i did when someone you know well and suddenl ...

U r very true it's reflect ur attitude, behavior & real life also... I play since s36 launched and still play... But due to server situation I also almost quit from here... But hope andromada we will face to face again...

I run want attack u personally again... Because it's not my nature....
Again I wish ur good luck... In real life also like game...

!threads!

Friends

Money

214#
Post time 2016-3-30 19:59:41 |Show the author posts only
shahin replied at 2016-3-30 01:07
U r very true it's reflect ur attitude, behavior & real life also... I play since s36 launched and ...

If u said about game situation u are wrong. Why?
I dont finding my excuse for it.. but as you can see since merged, wu recently ally with wei but once again its  my opinion.
Is that ur situation that bad? But i think who supposed to said that is me n my country.
Wish ur luck for further server XD

!threads!

Friends

Money

215#
Post time 2016-3-31 13:26:56 |Show the author posts only
GM,
What re u waiting for? just merge S32 to other server. When you didn't response this thread, many wu n wei players retired. you keep silent, even more wu n wei players retired. And now u can see unbalance server at S32. It is not three kingdom game anymore. You can revise your game name as A SHU kingdom.

Note : the unbalance server is due to many wu & wei retired. It is not because shu players are good. they only depend on one player. Without Milo, they are nothing. Even they are losing with ex S36 Wu or Wei player lol.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

216#
Post time 2016-3-31 16:28:40 |Show the author posts only
One more :
your new barbarian plunder and reclamation are good to make the gap bigger so the server become really unbalance. Everyday SHU32 ppl got iron and more EXP coz they have one milo with his shadows.

!threads!

Friends

Money

217#
Post time 2016-3-31 16:53:14 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hendry at 2016-3-31 16:54
lionman replied at 2016-3-31 13:26
GM,
What re u waiting for? just merge S32 to other server. When you didn't response this thread, man ...

u think unbalance because we play under milo's power, yes its unbalance because in earlier merging with 36,
both wei and wu mostly alliance when cs event.
and one more thing, we got milo, and u got zhouyu35,jeff,and many more on what u country play in, why we cant do the same thing ??
anyway milo is my friend,please stop dragging milo down for this thread, because this is not only unbalance, but u feel u are dominated
we play as team, if ur friend not powerfull enough just rc like milo did, then u can win our country even milo in our country

!threads!

Friends

Money

218#
Post time 2016-3-31 17:10:46 |Show the author posts only
only shu32 ppl denied about this....anyone at S32 easliy notice that Shu32 is depend on Milo...without Milo you are nothing bro....
Sorry, we dont want RC anymore....just play by yourself....The rest of WU n WEI 32 just only play for fun...no RC

!threads!

Friends

Money

219#
Post time 2016-3-31 17:24:51 |Show the author posts only
lionman replied at 2016-3-31 17:10
only shu32 ppl denied about this....anyone at S32 easliy notice that Shu32 is depend on Milo...witho ...

what i can conclude in your comment, u only want milo's id get banned, why i denied this?
because we play depend on each other power, and for sure milo cant win by himself vs wei and wu country.
such kiddo comment, using clowns issues to cornering milo, dont u feel ashamed? cowards??
wish ur luck lionman

!threads!

Friends

Money

220#
Post time 2016-3-31 17:32:43 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aris3479 at 2016-3-31 17:49

You really are funny..

Now its about Milo? not clones anymore?

Come on guys.. if u want to whin, pls stay focus..
People are reading this..

Stay focus.. Clones or Milo or GM..

Yesterday i saw shahin tschi vs hendry luxun..
Now u said hendry was nothing compare to u?
named ur IGN bro.. maybe u have xhdun that can beat hendry sunce..
i really love to see it

if u dont want to rc, its good.. if u said wu & wei dont want to rc, in the last wheel event, there are player from wu spent more than 2K gold..

Btw, in the last server tourney, shu32 met wu45..
eventhough most of wu45 still using xuchu, they just keep coming to fight back.. Salute for them..

Wu36 said many have retired.. LOL
U just hiding and only play arena, try to get GM attention for merge. Maybe now they are tired..
I still see so many of u guys play now at world
GM not a fool bro..

PS. If u ask for merge, go ahead bro.. we wont stop it.. but pls have respect for each other.. Its just a game..
I will stop to mock u guys..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 12:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043662 second(s), 19 queries .