Print Prev. thread Next thread

truth s32

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

251#
Post time 2016-4-2 17:46:56 |Show the author posts only
Hmm seems u like to spread love in forum so created new id just for this im very touched
Keep breeding dude and create more clowns
Glory klonworldno1

!threads!

Friends

Money

252#
Post time 2016-4-2 17:48:00 |Show the author posts only
NAH AIYAHHHHH U SHOULD LIKE THIS SUPPORT ME
GLORY HENDRY ARIS..MILO AND MY TEACHER OLEEEE OWENLEE

!threads!

Friends

Money

253#
Post time 2016-4-2 17:57:56 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aris3479 at 2016-4-2 17:59

eventhough wu36 and wei32 never be my friend, i would never support u klon..

merge or not, let gm decide..

and my comment still the same, u ruin wu & wei effort by ur stupidity act.

anyway, no more reply for u klon, let wu & wei dealing with u..
such a waste..
Claiming shu using clones, but using clone id & named klon in the forum..

Really truly stupid

!threads!

Friends

Money

254#
Post time 2016-4-2 18:03:17 |Show the author posts only
I SUPPORT U ARIS....WE WILL MAKE NO MERGE ...WE SUPPORT LOW ID BECAME IRON MAN ...
WHY U HATE ME???I PRAISE U GLORY ARIS MIGHTY ARIS
SHU NEVER USE CLONES ALL REAL ID .....NOT HAPPY JOIN SHU 32 OWENLEE WILL TEACH TRICK GM WILLL NOT BANNED . AS PROVE OWENLEE36 BICHDUNG 36 ETC ...CAME CAME
LONG LIVE SHU ARIS, MIGHTY ARIS SUPER ARIS......POWERFULLL ARIS
I PRAISE U ARIS PLEASE SUPPROT ME ..WE WILLL USE LOW ID KILL WU AND WEI

!threads!

Friends

Money

255#
Post time 2016-4-2 18:29:55 |Show the author posts only
giojr needs his dose of meds

!threads!

Friends

Money

256#
Post time 2016-4-2 20:22:21 |Show the author posts only
Definition of Clones:
  The multiple accounts created and logged on to by the same person in one server would be taken as clones. COTK reserve the right to take measures towards these multiple account, such as freezing, banning, etc.
Please do not take risks.
Measures:
1.The proven accounts would be banned permanently.
2.The main account of the player who keep creating clones (more than 10 accounts at the same time) would be frozen for three days. And he/she would be banned for one week if breaking this regulation again.
3.The main account of player who breaks this regulation for 3 times would be frozen for one month and published in notice.
4.If players still do not follow this rule, all of his/her accounts would be banned permanently and published.

!threads!

Friends

Money

257#
Post time 2016-4-2 20:46:33 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Owenlee at 2016-4-2 21:44

Let me explain this for the last time. Using the definition u provided above "the multiple account created and logon to by the same person......." This mean that:

1. If I created more than one account in shu32 eg. owenlee, owenlee1, owenlee2, this is considered multiple accounts which definition of clone will applies. However, I only have one account owenlee in shu32
2. I have one account in Shu36 which is owenlee36, this will not be consider as clone since it's only one account.
3. When GM merged s36 with s32, both account now are with s32. Based on the definition above, this is not a clone since both account created on different server.

COTK GM, please correct my explanation if it's wrong

Hope the above explanation suffice. This will be the last time I reply to this thread.

Happy Gaming

owenlee
Shu s32

!threads!

Friends

Money

258#
Post time 2016-4-2 22:06:02 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hendry at 2016-4-2 22:10

As owen post above, he using one acc but he play in diff server then merged.
Second,every id like bakerkene,oliverosbo idk who they are but for sure that wasnt our comrades, means thy never chat or listen to us.
So hope this explanation could help, i hope gm could revise or correct me if im wrong.
Thanks
Andromeda

!threads!

Friends

Money

259#
Post time 2016-4-2 22:32:31 |Show the author posts only
Edited by LeeShee at 2016-4-2 22:34

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4342

2. For duplicated names, here is the solution:
Duplicated character name will be added with the old server number as a suffix. For example, Arthur.S5
3. All events will be reset/deleted after the merger. Remember to claim all rewards available before the merger.
4. If players play in several servers and their different characters happen to be in those servers to be merged:
a. He/She will have to choose a character before logging in to game.
b. Need to choose a default character when recharging on Heyshell platform.
Formal explanation & rules from COTK. See, we also can quote

!threads!

Friends

Money

260#
Post time 2016-4-3 11:54:22 |Show the author posts only
Mehhsebas Ma-can ronin pongball psong chen bachlong 36 ,bichdung 36,golddragon36 ,owenlee 36 ,shiny stars,fantasy sky,herbmagee, kuvan,bakerkenne,4k4suki,white lotus,nill , oliverosbo  etc

come shu 32 MASTER OWENLEE TEACH US
The multiple accounts created and logged on to by the same person in one server to trick this rules :
example 32 merge with 36 quick make a lot id if u from 32 make new id in 36 if u from 36 make id in 32 GM will not banned us  , we create more id support MILO be no 1 , if GM banned us MILO  WILL NOT GIVE MONEY , AND WE SHARE TRICK.....LETS KILLL WU and WEI ......NO MERGE , WE WILL MAKE LOW ID BECOME IRON MAN WE JUST COME BEHIND MILO TAIL.....
GLORY SHU 32 GLORY MIGHTY ARIS , LEE SHE , ANDROMEDA , AND SUHU "OWENLEE" THANKS FOR SHARING TRICK BRO ..........I PRAISE SHU ...PLEASE SUPPORT ME EXPLAIN TO WEI AND WU
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 10:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041950 second(s), 19 queries .