!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2015-4-18 23:59:53 |Show the author posts only
Edited by arifin at 2015-4-19 00:01
Athur replied at 2015-4-13 18:35
Sir, thx for ur reminding, and we'll try our best to check it, thx

i think not all same IP address mean a clones, coz if u always judge same IP address is a clone u will get banned at least 50 id at least has vip 4 n all high level id in all server, why i said like this??? coz some ppl cant active when event or didnt finished kill chest all day long.... he ask help from another ppl to maintain his id... at least just to do summon, they do for event or tourney? totally yes.... coz we r not always can do login n active by the day,

the truth is more than 10 id with same IP address  sometimes is diff ppl n real ppl.... u cant banned them like that or u will get more ppll out by your banned n for sure much of them is high vip level n has maintain their id more than months... n im sure GM not want lose his best customer (GM please dont do that)

banned all id is not vip is wrong... coz u will get real ppl with high or med level id without any vip ... some ppl in is more feel better than other if got guojia when his vip level is zero.... thats is for sure is their passion

even they r not vip... they has make this game so popular.... n im sure GM dont want lose free marketing player for make this game so popular, n much off new ppl is like to recharging his id to make him growing up so fast (GM please dont banned them)

but... the best choices is... u can start with similiar name... coz similiar name can be identification thats a clone or not

1. compare the level if that equal that id has passed stages1 clone screening, if not go to check second phase screening
2. compare the vip level if equal that id has passed stages2 clone screening, if not go to check third phase screening
3. check the IP address if random Ip address has opened that id means thats totally clear id (thats not   clone at all)
    but if always open by same IP address thats totally clones n u can banned that id even thats id is vip,  its up to u coz to risk banned vip id especially more than vip 1

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2015-4-19 00:31:51 |Show the author posts only
Azusa replied at 2015-4-18 23:12
why u dont play at s21 shu and check for urself bro??? go and see if there's a clone or not  ur  ...

Haha funny.. I dont care u guys use clone or not.. But i happy with with younger server have lots player..  Easy win duel lol...Yes my country lose 1 city.. But we have lots win duel... And claim lots vouc too.. I hope meet your server again..

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-4-19 07:36:46 |Show the author posts only
If there's a lot ign in one server with same IP address.
That's the point.
One PC control many ID Players.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-4-19 18:58:02 |Show the author posts only
ukaman87 replied at 2015-4-19 00:31
Haha funny.. I dont care u guys use clone or not.. But i happy with with younger server have lots  ...

you said u dont care bout clone, but ur first post was blamming our with clones dude... anyway ur server are good ppl s16 Shu , we have a lot duel anyway... better duel with a real player than a Shadow User bro before u say S21 shu have a lots player,, why u didnt fight S21 wu player?? siege event have 120++ ppl cheers for ur tourneys bro  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-30 15:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041635 second(s), 18 queries .