Print Prev. thread Next thread

COTK Server Merger S21 & S23 on July 16th

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-7-16 10:49:22 |Show the author posts only
Seowseow n Riannitta obvious is from shu.. Coz they keep complaining n act like loser in S23/24 man!! Why cannot act like winner..?? When they lose event, all the negative words will come out.. Cant be good teamwork n we (shu) will plan n work harder to get.. That is the energy n positive vibe for everybody n especially for urself man!! U act like a pussy (u know who u r).. When we merged, so many shu!! wu n wei s23/24 just work towards winning it.. Now we win some event n they just know how to complain n negative.. I'm have met enough shu loser now.. Merging again really good..  A lot of good words n praises to S21 SHU LB.. Really looking forward to see you soon!!  I can learn the tactics n teamworks from each other sir LB.. Cheers!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2015-7-16 12:29:38 |Show the author posts only
Edited by .007. at 2015-7-16 12:33

Seriously dom. Is there a way to make you looks and sounds dumber than u re right now? Wei will always be a sore loser and with a king like you that only depends on gold, clones and auto off. Why the fck do u even need tactic and team work when all you have done is giving up fight with your so called corwardy allies. Many of us quit and took a break from the game because it was fcking boring. You wanna learn tactic from L.B ? Oh boys .. you are too amateur and not even worthy to even mention his name. Get rid all ur clones and auto off and fight us head on, and u will slowly gain our respects.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2015-7-16 12:48:00 |Show the author posts only
.007. replied at 2015-7-16 12:29
Seriously dom. Is there a way to make you looks and sounds dumber than u re right now? Wei will alwa ...

Thanks for the reply. Didn't really want to reply to that dummy.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-7-16 12:52:33 |Show the author posts only
Merger is good to wipe out the clones,,thanks gm

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-7-16 16:24:59 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dom at 2015-7-16 16:37

Lol.. Im nobody la brother.. Im a newcomer n just enjoy the game.. Accidentally climb all the way to rank 1 arena in S23.. Dont know why when merged, a few of them looking for me.. I think s23 shu loser mentioned me a lot.. Im asking gm to define clone.. Will have good understanding what is clone n what is not..  Yeah dont know why ppl mentioned about me.. Im nobody n low level and dumb..  Im impressed with s21 shu, wu n wei.. Im not sure those ppl commented above is from s21 or s23... So far i talk to a few shu s21 is winner n great to respect players.. Hope those ppl above dont fall in the category s23 loser!!  .007 of course need!! I always learn from good ppl n players.. definitely not u la. U will only teach me rubbish.. But is good to learn from u too so im not like u.. Thanks above all for the comments.. Auto off is great tactic invented by cotk..  I just make full use what i have.. Will take n learn from my mistake.. Im not a good king by the way.. I just enjoy the game.. I mentioned LB coz i respect him.. U envy coz nobody mentioned ur name.. Dont like that bro!! U know u r stronger than that.. Keep up the good work!! Lets enjoy the  game... Cheers!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2015-7-16 16:29:29 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dom at 2015-7-16 16:43

Oh take a break too.. Loser walk away.. By the way, i dont know who u r also.. U used nick name to reply my comment!! U can c who is the loser man.. Lol.. Keep it up to overtake me man.. Name urself so at least i know who u r.. Anyway i cant do anything also right.. Dont be scared.. Cotk is teamwork.. 1 person cannot win.. I got a great team in S23... We dont disrespect other players.. Learn brother... Learn..

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2015-7-17 03:47:52 |Show the author posts only
alright , we are all grown ups here , merger is done now , let us enjoy gaming together , welcome all new players , happy gaming to all

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2015-7-17 17:21:15 |Show the author posts only
i'm still child with 10 years old but good enough for play cotk.. cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2015-7-21 13:56:00 |Show the author posts only
Cheers! S23-24 or even S21-22... Shu, Wei or Wu... Whatever it is... we have all come so far and merger has already done. We enjoy the game together. Nevertheless... Please respect each other. And refrain of using words to harm each other. Problems and quarrel arise when 1 give up on "giving in"... So guys... we learn respect and gain fun playing. Hehe... Anyway, Wei King - Domdom, if possible try to use auto on instead of auto off so regularly. It's not seize "Defending" city event. But still... I understand your food supply is low and no wrong using auto-off.  I am Johnson888 ^_^  
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-7-2 04:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048583 second(s), 18 queries .