CLONES ANTI BAN

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-11-29 20:17:29 |Show the author posts only
Aptknack replied at 2015-11-29 17:59
And yes I can tell you I don't cheat. If you feel strongly I do and you are sure of what you are say ...

Hahaha.. Which part did you read that stated i say you have been cheating? I did say you enjoy the cheat
The advantage is typed clearly. if you find yourself can't read then you might need bigger spectacles.

I never ask you to stop playing. Where did I type it? You are the one that talk rubbish. Show me which words? If you can't, then stop acting like you are the big boss around here that can demand me to shut up. Who the hell you think you are? Billionaire that can shut people mouth? So arrogant. Never in here i post a reply to your comments before you started it just now.

At the end, can you say Wei S7 without clones and BOT? Come on, don't just skip the most important question here

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2015-11-29 21:11:12 |Show the author posts only
KGB replied at 2015-11-29 20:17
Hahaha.. Which part did you read that stated i say you have been cheating? I did say you enjoy the ...

Your post no 16 already make direct accusations at Wei top players. You are falling short of naming names. Now u did not say we cheat in post #16? Talking to a slime like you who weasels out of questions is like a talking to a foul wreck of a low life. No talk in you conveniently retracting from what u said.

If u say generally, based on the pictures shown, there are clones, I just don't know who did it. Ok no problem. It is a fair statement but then it applies to every country now. Pictures can only tell the GM there are clones but he needs to find out who. If not Chen will just say, thanks for showing me Wanz is in the queue for Shu clones we will ban him now. Or CharlesLim is in the queue with Wu clones, we will ban him now. Obviously this is not a proof of any individual committing an offense so your far reaching conclusions on specific individuals from Wei cheating and gaining advantage is stupid.

On another angle, are you saying if you are in Wei you will out level me? A loser often points to matters that cannot be proven to add weight to justify his inferiority. Much like what you are doing. And don't you dare tell me i cannot tell you this or that after you dare assume I "enjoyed" bots. You dare assume an unseen quality having not seen or know me so don't tell me what I cannot say about you. As far as I can see you are just a troll in the posts.

It is clear every country has clones. Not just Wei. Unless one picture counts and not others, you are arguing flagrantly. So what is your point? You are proud to say that u did not get any advantage with clones? Tell me your real ign and I will tell you if you advantaged from it. If you are hiding behind that Nick no need to argue because you are probably doing what u are accusing others of now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2015-11-29 21:13:33 |Show the author posts only
And don't skip my question. Do you think I cheat? You spent post #16 strongly implying so. Then in later posts you say I don't cheat. So what are you exactly saying? Make one answer and stick to it. Don't be a weasels or a worm that digs and drill to where there is no obstacles

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2015-11-30 02:09:41 |Show the author posts only
Aptknack replied at 2015-11-29 21:11
Your post no 16 already make direct accusations at Wei top players. You are falling short of namin ...

Haha. Surely not as low as some people that need cheat so badly or enjoy the benefits. Moreover people who read this can judge whether I am low life or not for standing out to speak what I have in mind. They can also see who is lower between me or the cheaters. One thing i am a bit curious now, by saying so, does that mean human are not equal? Or probably you are different and hereby need to promote your status as the special rare one who are greater than others? if you want to be different so badly, do so rather than talk.

I don't think I need to retype what i already did. My opinion is out there unless they are banned. You can read it again and again if you still not sure what I said. Wei S7 is cheating and enjoying advantages over it or not, readers and especially players from same server and probably some in other servers have their thoughts. Not you who talk so much to conclude it.

If you are asking if I play Wei bla bla bla, I easily answer right here right now, that will be impossible. Hell no to be among cheaters in Wei S7. To out level you, i honestly answer i can't. Hahaha. Wei got eternal guardian that do not sleep, do not work, do not eat, do not SHIT. I don't want to put myself into long term hospital customer. But I really wonder how the real players in Wei S7 able to stay in fit condition after doing so. They need to share some tips so many people around the world can be as healthy as they are. Maybe they will be Nobel winner for that as well. Hahahahaha

You write a good essay. Every country has clones. But please name which country is supported by the illegal third party software? Don't just skip the most vital part. You are asking for proof, if any of us have, do you think the bot will still work and the clones will still around? Unless heyshell makes exception of course
If you wanna define loser, then don't forget to look around you. They are very close to you. Play together everyday. You are with them now . There are also 1 more type of loser. Those who can't accept losing and then choose to use cheat to get something he desires so much. Which one worse?

By saying some honest players, you already refer to there are those cheaters in S7 Wei. You simply falling short of naming names too. If you claim I am stupid, then you the genius one, how come you do not know who play the clones after you admit it. Genius usually know everything right? Or you are more worry to be label eh hem, trait** rather than to tell the truth?

Last of all, sorry i am not born with arguing quality plus talent as you do. And I was not and am not here to argue with you too. I just share some opinion that out of no where lured you into having such a big reaction. I understand maybe you are very shy now with what happened. Don't worry. It is not the first day. Many already knew this since a while ago. That also show you i dare to speak or not if you have any doubt.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2015-11-30 04:46:28 |Show the author posts only
KGB replied at 2015-11-30 02:09
Haha. Surely not as low as some people that need cheat so badly or enjoy the benefits. Moreover pe ...

You have written 6 paragraphs none of which logically answered anything with regards to your stand which you initially state in post 16# and your follow up trials which are incoherent in your train of thoughts with regards to your basic stand what you define as cheating.

You have made so many assumptions that you are never going to proof but you state it like leaves from the law book. You have blurred lines between cheating and playing the game. You CHOSED to accuse specific players even though you have zero proof on your side.

Just because a player fights with the country, you opportunistically linked everything bad to do with the game together. If I have to do that everyday to players who jump pass Luoyang or Langya along with clones & "enjoy" it I can name them anew everyday with this weak conclusion to your no stronger analysis.

The only reason why I will not let you get away with weaseling your comment is you did not keep your accusation for clones general as rightfully so it should. The moment you CHOSED to go specific on individuals you must back it up and not continue down that path with the same so called evidences that is applied for a general accusation.

on the other hand, I have made zero accusations to any individuals, and heck not even a group. This is NOT because there isn't similar screenshots of Shu cloning but I will not know which player owns the program. So I avoid stupidities as such, a logic you are unable to digest as yet seeing you are sincerely believing you can know who without proof.

If you really know something or really sure about something, you would have been equally specific to bring it up to GM and ask him to investigate this player for this crime etc. not sitting around making posts how top players from other countries "enjoy" botting and claiming GM has no technology to detect and ban players. All of which only amounts to weather talking with zero substance spiced up by peppering who you think to be some specific individuals involved and you allow yourself to fall from that comment by conveniently adding another stand of "not involved but you enjoy!" When confronted.

If you are my lawyer hired to handle a case, it will be time + 10 with the way you definitively come to conclusions. This is probably not worth my time but you will not be allowed to continue this nonsense since your post 16# challenged my response directly.

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2015-11-30 04:57:41 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aptknack at 2015-11-30 05:06

Paragraph 4 of your last post 24#. You called me a loser for playing with loser with clones and "make use of advantage". Compare that with your own post 21# paragraph 2. You said u did not tell me to stop playing. And you have to do that blatantly  after a warning shot made over your earlier implication.

self unmodulated piece of trash troll. Seriously.

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2015-11-30 06:19:29 |Show the author posts only
Aptknack replied at 2015-11-30 04:57
Paragraph 4 of your last post 24#. You called me a loser for playing with loser with clones and "mak ...

This might be my last reply of wasting time.

Wei S7 players have "special ability". I don't need to prove anything since it is not my job or business. But let's flash back a bit. Which country ids are permanently banned and locked for a certain of time? That itself already show clearly how most of you are i clearly remember before the banned and locked, most of you talked like not guilty. After the banned, as always AGAIN shouting where are the proofs, followed with series of drama though actions were taken of course with solid proofs and data. Let's wait till a day like that comes and then I will try to be here to reply to your comments. Be patience.
If you start to talk about law. Then you surely remember, a rotten meat can be covered with papers, but there will be time when it can't cover the rotten smell of it. I hope you are not retired before that time comes
You asked me to prove when you surely know I have no access toward it. You should probably address it to the authorized one. Make sure everyday though. Thanks.

Did I mention aptknack as a loser? I said look around you. Plenty play with you and unless you already moved somewhere else, then yes you are with them

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2015-11-30 10:44:03 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aptknack at 2015-11-30 10:50
KGB replied at 2015-11-30 06:19
This might be my last reply of wasting time.

Wei S7 players have "special ability". I don't need  ...

So what you are saying is that I need to stop playing right (last paragraph 27#)? And only when I stop playing then I am honest player in your definition correct? But you said in 21# you did not ask me to stop playing but yet if I play now you say I am equally guilty so to speak? You are making a judgement call on me over what I have little control over is that not? And don't say you are not asking for that because there is seriously no other choice if I want to keep playing then to find myself fighting in front with other accounts. it is really weird how to call a player cheat when he is just playing his own game in a server he cannot switch anyways.

Should Fero stop playing when wu clones? Should I see the honest foxxavie account disappear from Luoyang when 200 accounts queue? Am I expecting to see Wanz not jump past Luoyang and get an "advantage" when bots quickly queue on Luoyang? So far I have never expected them NOT to play normally because it is very normal you March and xp where you should. Moving your troops around YeCheng and collect country events isn't my idea of playing this game. If there someone who plays like they when they have bots and clones to their advantage let me know who this player is. Because I will hold your word for it publicly.

If you tell me Wanz is honest man and he will not play and jump and "enjoy" after 200 accounts stack up Luoyang, great. Don't give me a chance to capture such a screenshot. But I tell you there will always be other accounts jump with stacked queues. If I am to label them dishonest then the list is aplenty.

So pls.... Don't make such childish accusations when there is nothing else to accuse. There maybe high crimes in a city does not mean every citizen is a criminal much less every citizen enjoys crimes. The accusations is way pushing logical limits.

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2015-12-1 01:16:06 |Show the author posts only
if RW beats ASUwandi again tommorrow.. i am pretty sure S15 will be loaded with BOTS and auto off

long live wei7 , we win and you suck..

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2015-12-1 01:38:19 |Show the author posts only
we now have 7-9players on top 20. before special ability we only have 4 players. you shu crying bitches babies just jealous because we have "special ability" that can make us playing 24/7. running the same path, jumping from cities to cities, auto off, and most importantly we do not need to press duel so we can save some silvers. GM gives you 30minutes special ability to you so just shut up and consider your are lucky enaugh. stop asking more you shu7 crying babies
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 08:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045490 second(s), 19 queries .