Print Prev. thread Next thread

RECHARGE BACK MY MONEY SINCE U BLOCK MY ID NO REASON

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-5-30 13:26:18 |Show the author posts only
Until GMs decide to wake up their idea that they have indeed been banning real players, I will be calling in to my credit card companies too, to dispute all transactions made to Heyshell for the past couple of months. Probably peanuts to Heyshell, as compared with what HM had "contributed" into their bonuses, but at least it's time to take a stand.

You guys (GMs) claim that there is hard evidence of Shu, Wei and Wu clones in the newly merged S29. Why is it that only Wei accounts had been seen banned up till to date and all the previous clones form S29/S30 merger re-surfaced with no action taken?

If auto-off during a battle = clones, then is it a must for me to video how Shu are also playing to "verify" that they are clones too, just because they do auto-off in battles? What is the rationale behind it when you people developed the game and provided that option for us and yet now, you people are using it back against us players then?

Until GMs decide to act on it, you can definitely be prepared to see my money being refunded back to me.

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-5-30 13:39:27 |Show the author posts only
Im furious with how the GMs handled it and Im getting no response from them either. Would be calling in to my banks and google play and apple store to get this sorted out too.

Ita our time and money and collective effort, I doubt a competent customer service would be offering no response and treat customers badly. This isnt the first time i guess, i wouldnt be too trusting of this company if it can happen so many times to different people from different servers.

Looking forward to get my money refunded back to me too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:18:24 |Show the author posts only
If you rc with itunes, Itunes will do the refund & NOT heyshell.

If you rc with google playstores, they will verify with Heyshell then google decide whether to refund you.

If you rc on Heyshell website, chances are very slim unless you file a dispute with the channel you paid with & process is lengthy.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:22:27 |Show the author posts only
not true.

Apple will refund and deduct THAT amount out of payment to heyshell. Trust me Apple do that to me on refunds all the time.
Google has already started refunds.

We have start with refunds on  wei s29 accounts.  Heyshell acted too slow and too late and wants to cater to one customer. Good luck.

Also as massive refunds occur usually games manager on google and apple will have a long harsh call with the company and sometimes will pull the game down. They did that with DeNA for ther tactics which they stop doing.

Heyshell GOOD LUCK getting otu of this one.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:29:19 |Show the author posts only
Thank you Google for your refund upon my investments in this stupid game. Won't bother RC anymore from now untill you unlift the bans on all our players! Better i go to Bangkok and bang 3 chicks daily for a month! "YOU CAN'T SEE ME" ~ MY MONEY!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:33:15 |Show the author posts only
Heyshell go ahead and keep banning wei, we stuck it out with you even if you didnt take any action when we complain.

So FU for gonna make this a PR nightmare for you. SEE YA

You think its ok, MOST OF US STUCK WITH YOU HEYSHELL FOR about 2 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WAY YOU TREAT US AT THE END. So do not blame us on this. This is on you, all on you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:47:05 |Show the author posts only
Im just a lowly VIP 10. Nothing to see here, just got refunded back from google playstore not everything but this is only the beginning until everything gets sorted out.

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:48:06 |Show the author posts only
Going to get my refunds too.... will join Liandy to Bangkok

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-5-30 14:53:18 |Show the author posts only
Today is just the tip of an iceberg, Heyshell! DON'T FORGET TITANIC SANK MERELY BY HITTING A SMALL ICEBERG!!! HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF!!! BRACE YOURSELF...WINTER IS COMING, U CANT SEE ME!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-5-30 15:11:21 |Show the author posts only
Sorry for the many post, just after years of playing and sucking up to how they cater to Shu, most forum posters also notice this trend. But this was too much for me.

I just wanted to add. Any server that played against s29 Wei knows exactly how we do it. We hit fast and hard. We jump, and clear fast. Thats why servers with heavy clones lose to us as we are much faster than a few people controlling many accounts. A heavy clone army cannot do what we do. Those who spy during servers (some of you do ) know we chatter orders all the time and even yelling at our new players to withdraw and jump. During regular times on server you see our members keep remnding people to save shadows. Barr threaten to quit cause some aren't. That is not behavior of a clone heavy army. Just more active players.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 02:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041715 second(s), 19 queries .