Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] My In-game Friends and Me~

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2017-3-3 11:15:00 |Show the author posts only
Shu 47 Qzer0 , he help me to got Sun Ce he try to guide me and when have the new event he always let me know to join and we always ask each other online together. Qzer0 is my in game best friend.

Ing: Myth
Server : S47

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2017-3-3 11:17:04 |Show the author posts only
IGN : baixue
server : 12

well, because it is anniversary edition, let me roll back when i played at first server s19
back then shu under trio Lie Aw, Red Rose and GM Green are very superior, we bullied wei everyday until they are give up,one and another are retired or move to new server and the rest crying for merger.
now only a few survivor friends that still playing in s12, so far i remember Lie Aw, Lukav, Red225, ArbarFrank, EsperElroy and especially our gm til now GreenAdolph.

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2017-3-3 12:07:56 |Show the author posts only
Edited by saangAnwar at 2017-3-3 12:09

I have many good friend in game in Wei S25. We share so many great moments here. They all are my best friend in game. Even we never meet in real life. But i have one moment with one of them, Devil. When we both compete to reach lvl 95. Since he has more experience in this game, he challenge me if i beat him then he will recharge for me. What he dont know is i still have bonus exp from siege rank. So i win easily

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2017-3-3 12:33:35 |Show the author posts only
I have many friend in this game, but only a few of them can understands me and can support me to keep playing this game.. especially i give my special thanks to Wakatobi, Mazpaijo, Hakilmilo.., we have set targets to keep playing this, and it has been running for 2 years since my server open (s.32), there is struggle during playing this game such lack of irons, foods, and we keep have fun eventhough it happened.. such an happiness can play this game with these buddies.. hope we will play this for last long forever..
:3

IGN : Andromeda s32

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2017-3-3 14:41:48 |Show the author posts only
Let me tell a tale about my journey on this game .. i met many friends on many servers , very friendly ppls but we cant ask everyone to sync with us, right ? .hahaha
so i will give my honour to 2 servers i ever or still playing at ,  my team on old s32 shu ( Wakatobi, Mazpaijo,Hakilmilo ) .. and current server s51 ( Jacegg88,Sakurahime,Tony,Deadly,Onie,Huggle,Cutie,Mei, Nuno,Guan and many more that i cant write it all ..must be a long lists lol ..
bad and happy things we been through together and make a such solid team not just a friendgame but more than tiny family that we take care for and stand fighting for em , many people seek for sensation, but in end family is the most precoius thing on your life

IGN : HakilDaryl s51

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2017-3-3 15:25:16 |Show the author posts only
My story played this game... i played at s66 more late than others ppl about 10 lv above me , but because i love this game and i never give up leveling... now i can catch my friend level and also good story from me when event catch menghuo my food always under 2m but yeah still done until catch 7

IGN: SimaYi
Server: Wei S66

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2017-3-3 23:52:44 |Show the author posts only
Edited by LuckTazza at 2017-3-3 23:55

IGN: GomuGomuNo
server: 72 Shu

I remember about a year ago in the server 42, we  play on the new server and new to my friends who were there. Until one day when we started familiar with each other, we (I=KongBeng, and My friend are cocoh, NagaKecil, and the other) made a promise to meet directly at the cafe belonging to one player. Oh that's the fondest memories of our fellow players cotk.

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2017-3-4 10:26:18 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Fraltz at 2017-3-4 10:29

There was one time when we are having smash eggs event, then this our friend wa.tere got a x.qiao fragment from s.egg which is not the s.hero. but everyone congratulates him which is pretty sarcastic and coincidentally he didnt online untill late night. so during the day we keep blaming off their sarcastic "GRATZ" claiming that he was angry at everyone, it was funny and fun lol. Sadly wa.tere no longer playing due to his career so we'll just wish a him good luck.  

IGN : Fraltz
Server S66 Wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2017-3-4 19:59:34 |Show the author posts only
Hii..All COTK bros..

It's also an anniversary for Us as COTK players as well...We have been through all the happiness, laugh, fun, angry, frustration together in many years. It is a mix feeling which We all get as "daily bonus" in playing COTK game.

As time pass by it's also make Us to be a better frenz with knowing more bout each other & try to be understand in what they are doing

Lastly, some of Our frenz might already retire or jump server but We never forget bout them..Show must go on... We still have to make a new frenz from the server merge or in facing another new game environment...

Just Keep fight with pride and compete fairly. But Not to forget make more frenz even We are not in the same country or server...

Wish everyone the best..& more successful in what we all do...Cheers all COTK bros..  

S21 - Wa0n3

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2017-3-4 22:08:28 |Show the author posts only
ClarkAvery replied at 2017-3-3 05:12
Since I joined the COTK game back in 2014 server 11 was launched and since then I met a lot of frien ...

Wu S3 still solid team and i am joined almost 3 years with Wu S11
and now more strong with combine team work no take bot and clearly good Played..

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-30 02:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048172 second(s), 19 queries .