Equip skills? Anyone know all of them?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2015-9-30 10:58:15 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hawk282 at 2015-9-30 11:21

Ok, you got my attention. Some considerations...

EDIT: I tested again and I was wrong, they fixed the system and Heyyo is the one correct:

attack: *harm=add attack by %
          tactic = add skill attack by %

defense: immu = reduce damage received by %
            ironwall = reduce skill damage received by %

attack,defense , block , trick all are by attributes e.g +50, + 100

*Note harm is not terrain related as we previously thought, or not anymore at least

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-12-27 16:13:34 |Show the author posts only
Hi.
Nowadays, it is not just other insecurities that threaten our lives. But with the rapid development of information and hacking technology, it can never be too careful for us to pay more attention to protect our privacy and passwords to important accounts!
For safely managing a huge number of passwords, you should find a reliable password manager like 1Password.
For recovering a lost password, you should seek help from softwares like:
Windows Password Manager   
Best Android Password Manager
File Manager App For Iphone
Check more safeguarding and free softwares here: http://www.passwordmanagers.net/

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-12-30 09:00:31 |Show the author posts only
what trinket do i need to combine with my hersbit fragments?

thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-12-30 20:38:10 |Show the author posts only
Equipment Explanation
Troop - Increase amount of troop, more exp when hero die but more food use
Attack - Increase damage from normal hits.
Defense - Reduce damage from normal hits only.
Block - Increase chance to block enemy skill (BUT doesn't work that well at all, Blocking enemy skill atk depends on hero level difference +/- their lead with small value of Equipment block contribution = chance of block or not)
Tactic - Increase chance your hero skill attack becomes unblock able (Does not work on Guo Jai).
Trick - This increase ur hero skill damage
Ironwall - Reduce damage you take from enemy skill attack (You don't need really need this crap yet BUT if you already have all matching lvl 5 then keep it *for now*
Harm - Increase your hero crush damage (This is the FIRST damage you do when your hero run into the enemy hero)
Immune - Reduce Damage from crush damage AND also reduce damage from normal hits (Most people say it's only for the first damage but i see that it helps alot with the normal atks as well)

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2017-1-3 01:33:38 |Show the author posts only
waooo arthur back to a live now..
Heyshell will die soon..

just move to new game like me, cause all server now master clone..

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2017-1-3 02:25:17 |Show the author posts only
LeiYin replied at 2016-12-30 20:38
Equipment Explanation
Troop - Increase amount of troop, more exp when hero die but more food use
Att ...

"Block - Increase chance to block enemy skill" --> don't think so, cuz only lead can affect the skill block rate(+ trinket special skill), what it does adds a numeric amount to skill def(which is not visible) unlike Ironwall which negates a percentage of Skill damage, analogous to Defense and Immu

"Tactic - Increase chance your hero skill attack becomes unblock able" --> again skill success rate is determined by lead only. Trick adds a certain numerical amount to skill damage whereas tactic adds a percentage to skill damage.

"Harm - Increase your hero crush damage " --> Yes and no. Yes it increases the collision damage, and no it doesnot stop at that. Harm increases overall damage..be it skill damage, common attack or collision damage. Since harm is the only thing that increases collision damage, that is the most apparent effect of this skill

"Defense - Reduce damage from normal hits only."--> Yes and no. Yes it reduces damage against normal attacks, but mind that defense skill adds to defense stat, and skill defense depends on Defense stat. So effectively it increases skill defense well.

"Attack - Increase damage from normal hits." --> again attack skill increases attack stat. Similar to skill defense, Skill attack is a factor of attack stat as well. So if attack stat increases, skill attack also increases. Though not as apparent as trick, but when used in combination it works wonders to increase skill damage.

I Apologize for nitpicking

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2017-1-3 14:07:38 |Show the author posts only
Harms does nothing for skill damage. It raises hero atk stat but not damage from skill. Easy test. Swapped a hidden troop for hidden harm, no difference. Curious where players get their definitions from since gm says nothing. Especially the hidden stat ones...

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2017-1-3 15:34:23 |Show the author posts only
if u can read chinese, go the chinese forum and read up on the game info. some of words are lost in translation. block equip is skill defence, tactics is skill attack by % but resist tactics hcrux is not increase skill defence

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2017-1-3 18:50:33 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2017-1-3 19:02

I said about harm based on the input of a GM's reply to a player's query about harm. It is same as Final damage rate where it modifies the damage with a certain %. According to the GM harm affects all damage.

But you are right, skill is not affected, guess even GM doesnot know what he is writing. Guess Immu and harm are polar opposite of each other.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2017-1-4 11:47:34 |Show the author posts only
Edited by donjuan at 2017-1-4 11:53

AFAIK,

For equip,
Troop, Att, Deff i think all clear.

When u first clash with enemy, the number of enemy's damage equals to your Att stat and Harm percentage,
In opposite, the number of your ability to reduce enemy's first clash damage equals to your Deff stat and Immu percentage.

When u skill attack enemy, the number of enemy's damage equals to your Att stat, Trick stat and Tactics percentage.
In opposite, the number of your ability to reduce enemy's skill attack damage equals to your Deff stat, Block stat and Ironwall percentage.

--------

For Horcrux,
I think all clear about Rebound.

Defend is to increase your overall power by percentage if you're defender (useless if you're attacker).
Storm is to increase your overall power by percentage if you're attacker (useless if you're defender).
All Resists is to increase your overall power by percentage if you're facing certain enemy type.

Improve Tactics is to reduce damage caused by your enemy when your enemy hit you with battle tactics,
Charge is to improve damage caused to your enemy when you hit them with battle tactics.
Formidable Troops, i have no idea what the fak is this.

Battle tactics is assault over attack, attack over defend and defend over assault.

--------

For Trinklet,
Final Damage Rate is to increase by percentage your overall damage of attack, skill attack, first clash.
Final Negation Rate is to increase by percentage your overall ability to reduce damage caused by enemy's attack, skill attack, first clash.

Others im not sure.

--------

For liegemen,
Common Att Absolute Damage is the number of damage by attack you will certainly cause to your enemy if they are far more stronger than you.
Skill Att Absolute Damage is the number of damage by skill att you will certainly cause to your enemy if they are far more stronger than you.

Others im not sure.

Too many shits here,
Please help anyone.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-24 12:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040086 second(s), 18 queries .