Print Prev. thread Next thread

truth s32

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2016-1-27 11:31:25 |Show the author posts only
teamwork? what team work? just like wei & wu ally and give points to each other? that make you proud youyou? i feel shame on you then

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2016-1-27 11:34:41 |Show the author posts only
quite interesting...... can play multi account..... create id b4 merge than becomes legal.... smart owen

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2016-1-27 11:55:54 |Show the author posts only
Hahha...when shu32 becomes so polite? Enough talking evefie, show them the proofs so GM will start comment here and prove to us that GM is not only talk but no action...

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2016-1-27 18:12:30 |Show the author posts only
If you want to tell the truth, tell the whole story, not your version only. That's called whining, childish and downright embarassing.

A king should LEAD not WHINE!

When s32 & s36 merged, wu and wei allied and gave each other winnings, and no shu complained especially at world chat. When time to mind out own business like guard borders, wu always disturbing shu, yet we didn't complain.

When shu is winning, you make up your excuses. First you complained hakilmilo won the events for shu. Now you ACCUSE shu using clones, when weaker players also defending? And you call them clones?

Reclamation times, you simply forgotten how you took over shu mines and snatch our slaves? And we're not allowed to do the same?

After this, what else do you want? You want all winnings for you? Losses for shu? Then create your own game, play on your own server. By then you don't have to shout at world chat everytime shu achieved something! Every world chat consisted with hakilmilo's name. Are obsessed with him? Jealous of him? Or what?

You wanna shame shu by accusing us with your clones theory, fine. You wanna tell the world shu is using clones, fine. Proof it then. Or do you want me to share MY proof that wu is the one using clones?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Prohibited

35#
Post time 2016-1-27 18:24:56 |Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2016-1-27 19:36:34 |Show the author posts only
leeshee.

1st of all, i need thank all 32 wu for the great team effort when in event. events will have wins or losses. think why u lost in events like guard border..... not a difficult event..... shu slaves total equal or more than wei wu combined. cannot defend barbs?why?.....

i, even though a king, am not a king. just title. i have all my friends playing and supporting each other in this 32 wu. we play together and we share our thoughts.

i am against clones. why not ask gm do a check and clear all wu clones as well? good for shu?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Prohibited

37#
Post time 2016-1-27 19:44:02 |Show the author posts only

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2016-1-27 19:46:50 |Show the author posts only
milo..... i just think shu should not use clones when u hv a world no 1 there..... strong and very strong..... no need to do such things...... thats why i reminded shu to hv some respect for ur world no 1. wu winning events, and we lost too. all fine and we not far behind shu in country points. why should i whine? i hv a bunch of good buddies behind. its a happy environment even some players left (it's common). i just want a good playing server that's all. this is why i started this thread.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Prohibited

39#
Post time 2016-1-27 19:51:31 |Show the author posts only

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2016-1-27 19:53:27 |Show the author posts only
lol. this is the other way round. we did not use clones to slow milo. auto off yes. including me. thats to slow him down
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 08:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042462 second(s), 19 queries .