[Forum Event] My In-game Friends and Me~

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2017-3-4 22:11:05 |Show the author posts only
ClarkAvery replied at 2017-3-3 05:12
Since I joined the COTK game back in 2014 server 11 was launched and since then I met a lot of frien ...

i am here....

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2017-3-4 23:25:31 |Show the author posts only
I played at shu s19 then i meet my in game friend GreenAdolph...he was my right hand man at my reign as the shu king at s19 ..he helped me a lot when shu s19 at chaos, that time many shu friend became enemy inside...yes that right....our internal got problem..shu fight shu ..every day ..our castle got attacked ..every castle in chaos because we under attacked ...many shu 19 friend left us and many of them migrate to Wu s21 or s22 (if i not mistaken..long time ago) and that time we are vulnerable..from dominant shu s19 superior from wu and wei..we became less player ..many losses from event but with the help GreenAdolph we gathered all the remaining shu player like LieAW, baixue, Red225, KamGoanswe, EsperElroy, redrose, peterjose, arbarfrank and other shu friend..we still survive until now..wkwkwkwk....until s19 merged with s20 ..then merged with s12-s14 then we merged with s18...now we are the the strongest shu at this server...xixixi
I have meet some my in game friend in real life like greenadolph, baixue and LieAW...i know this is just a game..but from this game i know much that controling other player very difficult..wkwkwk...this war game cotk tasted real like war strategy a lot xixixi....Nice to play with all of you guys...we are enemy with wu and wei only at game...but in real life, all of us are friend...wkwkwkw

Ign : Lukav
Shu s12

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2017-3-4 23:37:16 |Show the author posts only
The most memorable moment is, when my country mate guide me to get sunce at rebels repress instance, so i got faster than another.. he is the most best mate in my country.

Wu 58.
Ares

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2017-3-6 18:34:43 |Show the author posts only
IGN : KingWar
Server : S70

COTK make me found best friend on game. his ID, Death88 and darko my team mates. lol. every 1 am . we like three musketeer clearing area Shu from Wei and Wu. Ah ... not forget lovely Syasa, ShuAegis, Smoke, ZijatGary....and other. like heroes fight without fear. Amazing team Shu S70. I love you

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2017-3-6 19:15:03 |Show the author posts only
saangAnwar replied at 2017-3-3 12:07
I have many good friend in game in Wei S25. We share so many great moments here. They all are my bes ...

And that is a cheating...but it's oke...you are one of my best friend in S25...
No, since S21...

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2017-3-6 22:14:56 |Show the author posts only
Thank u heyshell , i'm espermorto from wu s68 in this server i'm playing at the first time in game strategy, with the universe language and country we get more experience and playing with stay fokus step by step the important initiative planning. In this game we also study how to study to get reality in the game same as the business. I'm also only a poor player with lack of financial thank u also too bakerkenne that was give me id in s29. Thank u also too in my friend billiard from wu that always support me.  Thank too for the other friend in wu s68 asmara, fox and etc . if not wrong may be i have one request to heyshell to more respective the player that also have poor financial but have a good fighting spirit same as with me . in the future may be i want to become the king in wu s68 that have more care with other player in wu s68.

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2017-3-6 22:25:48 |Show the author posts only
IGN : lordqueen
Server : s72

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2017-3-7 01:53:16 |Show the author posts only
i played in Shu S45 when i reached lvl 105 the whole shu S 45 branded me as a spy and kicked me out of line chat which was for shu S45 players to share strategy , after felling very sad i left S45 , i started to hate this game .  i log in to S54 to spend my credit points - in S54 i found many friends who really are good and a lot more funny . i decided to stay and play  the game only because of all my friends in Shu S54 - thank you friends  [one day this game will add a new version  giving opportunity to players to attack other players in other server whom they wish to attack on that day Shu S45 be ready  ]

thank you COT team
manimegala
Shu S54   

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2017-3-7 13:41:18 |Show the author posts only
My in game friends in S43 are davorclash and Kongming.
Davorclash as a rival,  and Kongming as an advisor.
But i want to tell a story about davorclash now.
Davorclash and me, as both of us VIP0.  We were compete each other on leveling and instance.  But we also sharing our experience in this game,  how to get our id stronger even we were only VIP0. We passed instances by sharing line up, try different possibilities, till we got those heroes
Later on he become VIP2 and i still VIP0
He awake ZFei,  and i still not awaken any heroes
We are still keep in contact,  even we never see each other

MayZacha
S43

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2017-3-7 17:35:11 |Show the author posts only
When the War not join a lot of hero ....... the War is finish by failed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-30 02:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043613 second(s), 19 queries .