Search
Author: bejo
Print Prev. thread Next thread

S46 NEED MERGER and CLEAN CHEATER........

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2016-3-6 11:00:15 |Show the author posts only
You Ar Wei 46 So Funny . King Of Wei Sangar World Chat Meet In Mianzhu With Wu , But Now Want Marge Again Or Stop Playing ?? HAHAHAA
Lolz .
You Want Stop Playing just Do That . Dont Talk A Bullshit Word .
King Wei that Mental Tempe .. kreyessss Kreyesss

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2016-3-7 15:42:08 |Show the author posts only
bejo replied at 2016-3-5 10:47
ha ha ha we'r not crying, but we want make the game more interesting again by merger...

why u com ...

Yes. I don't complain if you want merge. Please beg for Merge again. And FYI no server were merged in such a short time after two merged. GM has stats how many Wei active players now. So keep crying on forum instead of thinking how to fight a stronger opponent. Coz you guys Wei46 only know how to beat and bully.   

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2016-3-7 15:46:08 |Show the author posts only
Han5an replied at 2016-3-6 11:00
You Ar Wei 46 So Funny . King Of Wei Sangar World Chat Meet In Mianzhu With Wu , But Now Want Marge  ...

They need serious help. Alliance with WU just after merge, trying to Challenge Shu and now crying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2016-3-8 22:28:53 |Show the author posts only
I believe most of you are all grown ups and somebody in real life. Why arguing over such a small matter for a game that supposed to make us feel happy? Playing games is not about keep winning but also losing. Be humble when you win and be gracious when you lost. If you are the losing part, think of a better strategy to atleast on par with your opponents and not keep asking for merger. After merger what will happened next if you still lost? If you cant take loosing, better quit and play easier games like hayday...cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

45#
Post time 2016-3-8 23:20:42 |Show the author posts only
Xixi778 replied at 2016-3-8 22:28
I believe most of you are all grown ups and somebody in real life. Why arguing over such a small mat ...

"think of a better strategy to atleast on par with your opponents and not keep asking for merger."

U r being ignorant , u talk like that cos u on the winning side? how to think of strategies when opponents are overwhelming with no way to repel? Look at s1 shu/wu and s7 wei/wu. Can they do anything? even with the best strategy , numbers always win. stop talking like that people wun like it

!threads!

Friends

Money

46#
Post time 2016-3-8 23:22:11 |Show the author posts only
SORY TO U ALL STUPID, GM IS BLIND SO WHAT ARE U TALKING COMPLAINT ABOUT? ALL IS NOTHING, GM CANT SEE ANYTHING IN GAME, HE ONLY CAN SEE MONEY AND HELP SHU A LOT FROM S8-S52 BOCS OF MANY SHU WASTE MONEY TO BLIND GM.

!threads!

Friends

Money

47#
Post time 2016-3-9 02:20:39 |Show the author posts only
For wei46 and wu46 my IGN is CapCayCoy from SHU S44 do you really want to know about what is pain???
My VIP is almost VIP8 i spent more than 20 thousand gold to get S Hero... until now I HAVE NOT ANY S HERO!!! That is really pain in the a s s... yet i have never whine... even i think GM IS NOT FAIR TO ME!!! Any cent i spent is really my own money and i earn my money with my sweat and blood!!! More than one thousand US dollar equivalent more ten million rupiah... can u guess how big that money??? Untill now i play and never whine!!!! And u wei46 only WHINE!!! Who do u think u are??? If u want to quit because no GM heard what u whine about PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO QUIT!!!!!! I dont even care about your whining!!!!

If u still want to play just play like ordinary player, ENJOY THE GAME!!! OR JUST GET OUT OF THE GAME!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

48#
Post time 2016-3-9 02:29:21 |Show the author posts only
And once again to artons... just tell me your IGN... to easier me find u in the game!!!!

PS. Sorry GM i use my native language

KEPADA ARTONS YANG TERHORMAT KLU NGEBACOT HARUS BISA ELU PERTANGGUNG JAWABIN!!! KEPALA ELU DI BANDEROL BIAR GW GAMPANG NGEBELINYA!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

49#
Post time 2016-3-9 07:21:25 |Show the author posts only
Ashu Awei nAWu terserah lo mau pilih yg mana kok marah dasar bego oon cuntel lo

!threads!

Friends

Money

50#
Post time 2016-3-9 15:07:31 |Show the author posts only
Can drink with soft coffee now....my zhang ba kill em all
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-22 09:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045590 second(s), 19 queries .