Post time 2016-5-31 07:15:23 |Show the author posts only
always be drama

!threads!

Friends

Money

62#
Post time 2016-5-31 09:37:20 |Show the author posts only
Hi wei s29,

Can name Real player IGN that got banned from s29 Wei? I can see you all in game HuanWen, Kelvin, vOn, barr. Why you all protest like that if you not banned? Why not the real players who got banned complain? I can only conclude that they are bot and no real player.

Just except the fact of our server and keep on playing lah bro.. Shu s29 did the same when u all swarm us with 200+ yellow gens. If not u can all just retire for all i care.

!threads!

Friends

Money

63#
Post time 2016-5-31 10:27:12 |Show the author posts only
cause clone cant complain bro wkkwkwkwkwkwkwk

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

64#
Post time 2016-5-31 11:02:30 |Show the author posts only
Dear player,

I am afraid we can not refund in this case. For recently there are many players reported S29 have lots of clones, and we checked and banned them including Wei, Shu and Wu in order to balance the game and make a suitable environment for all the players in S29. Indeed, we have conclusive evidence and data to prove these IDs are clones, we are not doing this for no reason. Hope you could understand.

!threads!

Friends

Money

65#
Post time 2016-5-31 11:04:58 |Show the author posts only
IF U BANNED ALL 3 SIDES CAN U PROVIDE A LIST TO SHOW US U WERE FAIR ON YOUR BAN??

!threads!

Friends

Money

66#
Post time 2016-5-31 11:34:26 |Show the author posts only
hark replied at 2016-5-31 11:04
IF U BANNED ALL 3 SIDES CAN U PROVIDE A LIST TO SHOW US U WERE FAIR ON YOUR BAN??

COTK Chen: "Sorry, we are unable to provide the list because only Wei and Wu is banned and Shu is safe. Please RC more to avoid ban from us".

!threads!

Friends

Money

67#
Post time 2016-5-31 12:15:54 |Show the author posts only
Definition of clones has been widen by GM!  COTK Chen : "Any player playing auto off against World no. 1 (COTK world i meant), auto off & park at gates, will be considered as clones. Need to unlift your bans? Have to RC 2300G as ransom, good luck"

!threads!

Friends

Money

68#
Post time 2016-5-31 12:25:52 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-5-31 11:02
Dear player,

I am afraid we can not refund in this case. For recently there are many players repor ...

A lot of players complain S1 Wei , S3 Wu, S7 Wei have alot of clones but GM did nothing since you can obtain conclusive evidence & data that you can prove.

This statement can be use against Heyshell to claim back refund from these servers.

Bunch of bullshit

!threads!

Friends

Money

69#
Post time 2016-5-31 12:40:04 |Show the author posts only
Edited by HuanWen at 2016-5-31 12:41
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-5-31 11:02
Dear player,

I am afraid we can not refund in this case. For recently there are many players repor ...

That is interesting.

Since merger, I have killed and still killing shu folks with dwei and machao. Those shu who were reported as clones are now back in waves.

Meanwhile our accounts with zhao yuns and awaken gjias are all banned.

Shu wants readers to think it was all red and yellow accounts. They weren't, for example the yellow gen posted in these threads in pictures ie Shigagi(spelling) wasn't even ban. he just logged in to taunt us just yesterday. He is someones clone from another faction. WHY ISNT HE BAN?

The accounts ban are real players who have leveled to zhaoyun and awaken gjias that are banned! Because we all thought blocking hakilmilo with luxun, zhaoyuns and awaken gjia was a good idea. Guess not they are a bannable offense.

Looks like you unbanned the s32 king, but he decided to continue to quit as many are already turn off, by this action.

We are also vip players, we sat by as we complain about clones. Check old messages. we s29 has been complain about clones but yet it is our high accounts that got banned.

So what Shu has been ban? Don't tell me deleting old inactive accounts who are vip0 is considered part of this list.

Again Heyshell how you handled this situation is all on you. Our complains is direct result of your actions. You took a too heavy handed approached to appease your best customer. But guess what? You alienate many other customers as well. We also invested our time and money into this game.

Many of us are VIP 8 to 10. To get disregarded like trash, goes to show WHY most of your games failed. And how you keep losing players. You cannot build a community of loyal customers by catering to one or two customers. Keeping your current stance just tells the rest of the paying base you have remaining to maybe rethink their next recharge.

Yet I still see same amount of shu coming to the gates.

!threads!

Friends

Money

70#
Post time 2016-5-31 12:55:09 |Show the author posts only
The action GM did against the clones in S29 have actually favour other servers to ask for refund.

The statement by GM Chen have given a benchmark for other servers infested by clones to make a complain for refund.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 02:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043525 second(s), 19 queries .