Print Prev. thread Next thread

truth s32

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

81#
Post time 2016-1-28 15:21:40 |Show the author posts only
I am from S32 WEI and since there is a check on Clone. I would need GM to check on WEI's new ID too. They were new IDs created this morning. Kindly delete it since we expect fair play. Thanks

!threads!

Friends

Money

Prohibited

82#
Post time 2016-1-28 15:26:42 |Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

!threads!

Friends

Money

83#
Post time 2016-1-28 16:45:37 |Show the author posts only
Dear eve,
Thank u for proofing that u always read my post at the forum. I'm truly flattered. U can call me worst king or whatever, still thanking u.
Ur jealousy n hatred toward shu, is a compliment for me.
And one more thing, u must create multiple id on 1 server to spying on our country chat. I didnt know that u really want to know what we talking everyday. And u could ask me personally, rather using clone to spy. I really dont want u to get banned by GM.

@scanner
U only post part of ss that makes me & hakilmilo look guilty. why wont u post ss of that 100 clones? i believe u cant because we never have it
Defaming on me & hakilmilo to ruin our reputation is not good.
But i and hakilmilo personally forgive u. like i did to whiteotto this morning.
whiteotto from wu32 said a few days ago that he would retired after my wc posted. but this morning he denied all that. and my answer is.. Its okay Otto..
Same goes to u.. I forgive u

I will ask dave to post here saying he forgive u too

!threads!

Friends

Money

84#
Post time 2016-1-28 16:55:36 |Show the author posts only
Aris3479 replied at 2016-1-28 16:45
Dear eve,
Thank u for proofing that u always read my post at the forum. I'm truly flattered. U can c ...

Is thr anything to be jealous of 32shu other than watching how city sieges are lost jokingly?

!threads!

Friends

Money

85#
Post time 2016-1-28 17:23:51 |Show the author posts only
aris,

if u read from beginning till now in this forum, when did i show hatred or jealousy? i only appeal for no cloning. i do not have any id in shu s32. these screen shots are not from me. nobody can ban me for having multi id cos i dont have.
yes, i started the thread but i dont need any forgiveness from you and hakilmilo cos i did not do anything to damage your reputation. in fact i was asking not to accuse hakilmilo here for fake gold. save it for somebody else who ask for it and dont just forgive for the sake of forgiving (or maybe try to forget). anybody beg for forgiveness here?.........
i world chat with good intention for no cloning and you know what ur replies were. they are identical to what you said to WhiteOtto. asking people to retire for good once your dark side revealed? maybe you should ask Otto for forgiveness instead.
i still stick to my objective here as to stop using clones. and also my promise to retire if no clones found in shu.
lets wait for gm chen reply. enjoy your day ahead.

!threads!

Friends

Money

86#
Post time 2016-1-28 17:27:52 |Show the author posts only
youyou replied at 2016-1-28 16:55
Is thr anything to be jealous of 32shu other than watching how city sieges are lost jokingly?

youyou is right. i dont envy or jealous shu. wu 36 is better when in events. we are all at country lvl 7. whats there to envy?

!threads!

Friends

Money

87#
Post time 2016-1-28 17:44:06 |Show the author posts only
evefie replied at 2016-1-28 17:23
aris,

if u read from beginning till now in this forum, when did i show hatred or jealousy? i only a ...

I read from beginning till this page..
Those SS posted by scanner only chats..
If ur objective is using clone, please post the proof by yourself and dont crying in world chat like a little puppy when lost event
In events we surely can win wuthout any interference wei and wu coalition even with clones or not. So we dont envy or suprised u start this thread. U look funny when u said u dont accused ur words totally different with ur actions. Pls continue

!threads!

Friends

Money

88#
Post time 2016-1-28 17:59:42 |Show the author posts only
Aris3479 replied at 2016-1-28 16:45
Dear eve,
Thank u for proofing that u always read my post at the forum. I'm truly flattered. U can c ...

maybe scanner already knew that it will be useless, since people also posting 300 shu clones in shu s7 but GM do nothing ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

89#
Post time 2016-1-28 18:05:14 |Show the author posts only
GM had make it very cleared that only 1 account can be played at all time. Especially those merged accounts that happened to be in the same country. So if you are using like abcdefg and abcdefg.36 in the same country still considered as clone as it is consider more than 1 account. Maybe GM would like to make it clear to everybody that not more than 1 account can be play per IP address. With that, i believe alot of "clone" accounts will be locked down.

!threads!

Friends

Money

90#
Post time 2016-1-28 18:17:38 |Show the author posts only
No Argue in here until Shu S7 clones got banned.

End !
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 08:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042746 second(s), 19 queries .