Search
View: 641|Reply: 0

Quickly Come to Take Part in Mall to Exchange for More Resources!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2018-11-15 18:39:09 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2018-11-15 18:39

Event 1. Exchange for Resources at Mall!
Dear players,
When you spend 100 gold, you will get a bond that can be exchanged for many wonderful rewards. This time, we add new item Charmed Bag and resource Monster Soul in mall. You will be surprised by them! Open Charmed Bag, you will get random Hero card or seals! It is worthy and easy! Don’t miss it!
Time: Nov.16th (GMT+8)
Server: S1 - S95
Details:
During the event, players above Lv. 60 could get 1 bond once spending 100 Gold. The bond can be exchanged for Charmed Bag and tons of Ordnance, Super Iron, Monster Soul, Starlight and other resources at Mall! Do not forget to join it!
Charmed Bag:
You’ll be rewarded with one of the following items by opening charmed bag:
Notes:
1. Lv. 60 is required to join this event.
2. Click ‘events’ to find Mall.
3. Some resources have limited number of exchange times.
4. Please use up all your bonds before the event ends. When the event is over, bonds unused will be transferred into resources and sent to you automatically. 1 Bond =Food*200K.

Event 2. Mining! Excellent Resources!
Dear players,
One way to exploit your fortune in Mining Event is that you can capture slaves in the world map. The other way is that you can spend golds to get more slaves, higher mining and richer rewards! This time we put more resources in every mine for you. Besides, we also add Slotted+18 and so much S.Iron in Hidden Treasure. You can get one whole Trinket. More S.Iron can help you upgrade Horcrux and Chariot. Therefore, you will get better attributes. Believe that you will like them! Come and exploit treasures!
Details:
During this event, slaves captured in the world map can be used as slaves to exploit in the Mining Event. If slaves are not enough, you can add them by spending gold. The superior mine is available only when the inferior is unlocked. Higher the mine, more slaves and richer rewards. When all the mine is unlocked, you'll get an mysterious Treasure including Slotted+18 and so much S.Iron that will absolutely surprise you.

Note:
1. Lv.80 is required
2.There're several kind of Mines in this event including Common Mine,  Rare Mine, Senior Mine, Mysterious Mine
3.Slaves purchased in this event will not be included into the Slaves Camp. 1 slave = 10 gold
4.When the event is over, mines unexploited and slaves will disappear

Event 3. Refine for Rewards
Dear players,
Refine for rewards is coming. Come and refine your equipment using gold, not only attribution of equipment increased, also claim huge rewards. Don’t miss it!
Details:
During the event, when the gold spent on Refine reaches the specified level, you can claim huge rewards!

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 16:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038167 second(s), 22 queries .