Search
View: 28008|Reply: 158

[New Version][Cross Event]Come Here To View and Know World War!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2019-1-3 13:03:23 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2019-1-5 11:49

Dear lords, new Cross Event —World War is added into our 9.3 version! You can fight for yourself to win big rewards which own the Pearl Case Fragment. Let’s have a look!
[Introduce]: 
During the World War, Three random countries from all servers are made one group. At beginning, Three teams are appointed randomly into Wei, Shu and Wu to fight in each competition, lords can get points by occupying cities, and win big rewards according to the rank of person and country.
Information about World War ( claim this icon to join the cross event)

Note:
1.During competition about World War, the Expedition will be canceled
2.If Expedition is Battle of D.Zhuo, the task will be on the rails
[Registration]: 
In the registration time, lords can claim icon”world war” to join this event, and can view the lords who have already been signed up.

[Details in group team preparing]:
It will be dividing into groups after registration deadline, Three random countries form all servers are made one group, lords can view the Matching countries by view the team details, and chat with other lords by “Cross Chat.

In “Today PK”, lords can view the matching starting area from own group in battle and the team information from enemy.

Cross Chat will be opened after dividing into groups, lords can chat the tactic with other player any time.

[Fighting Details]:

At the end of countdown, click the icon to enter the independent scene map to fight, occupy the cities start from area assigned at beginning.
After fighting, the points will be added according to the occupied cities, and the points will influence the final outcome of the war, different city has the different points, lords can click the War Situation and Points to see the details.
Note:
1.Lords can get the certain Official Order, but only King can use this official order.
2. Buff such as Exp still can be effected in this event.
3.After ending fighting, if the hero shadows from lords were remaining, then the numbers of hero shadows will be counted to Exp, then send each lords by email.
4.Lords can not use function such as Slaughter, Legion,Buildings and Tactic and so on.
[Rewards]:
After ending each competition , lords can get rewards according to points from lords team, and Kill, Siege, Duel from each person. Also lords can extra claim rewards by spending golds.

After all competitions are ended, each team will be ranked according to the get the rewards from Top States according the cumulative score, and then win the rewards from Top States. What’s amazing now, lords whose kill numbers are ranked in the top of 100 can get the rich rewards from Top Heroes according rank.

Note:
1.The rank from Top States or Top Heroes always be showed and updated after each battle, and the Final ranking will be subject to the show after ending all the competition.
2.If the team point are same, then lords will be ranked according to the kill number and levels.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-1-4 19:26:13 |Show all posts
bonjour,
pouvez vous nous mettre l'icone world war sur le s93 shu. amicalement Naval s93 shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-1-4 22:52:15 |Show all posts
Bonjour j aimerais la même chose pour le serveur s44

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-1-5 01:16:03 |Show all posts
GM, please translate to English?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-15 19:09:05 |Show all posts
Home, Investing and Refinance tabs to view time cards calculators  results most applicable to you. Before focusing on a specific home credit item, check forthright with your moneylender and read the relevant advance documentation to affirm whether the conditions of the advance, including the correlation rate, address your issues and reimbursement

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-10 06:22:56 |Show all posts

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
pubg apk
pubg mobile apk
pubg lite
pubg mobile lite
pubg
pubg download
Download pubg mobile
pubg mobile download

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-9-10 06:23:21 |Show all posts

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
Blackmart APK
thoptv apk
GBwhatsapp APK
FMwhatsapp APK
Acmarket APK
https://apkfasak.com/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-1-11 16:23:47 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-1-20 14:38:18 |Show all posts
games for girls bring many interesting things. Girls will always be beautiful, and I want you to do that. You will see many interesting things from the things I bring to you. We will not disappoint everyone. Wishing everyone happy!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-1 12:36:46 |Show all posts
Meandering into your My Estub Paperless Pay account is a direct barely any advancement structure. Right when you have built up your point of view, my estub login you approach see your paystubs vivaciously while diminishing the maltreatment of paper considered.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 14:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046263 second(s), 21 queries .