Print Prev. thread Next thread

The 1st event of Strategy solicitation-----defeating D.Wei

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-9-4 20:35:16 |Show all posts
Here is my best strategy....first of all,u must have all of your equipment with 4star,then your armament min.at kevel60 for top three n 40 at below three...about gem,u must have level9 gems for the most..and last,your hero must at level 90 or higher...then choose the right n suit hero with the tearrain...for d.wei it self,u must block his skill because his skill is pain in the ass...put x.h.run in the last formation because he match with d.wei...that's all guys,n u can get him as well good luck.sorry I can't include picture...thanks all

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-4 20:51:02 |Show all posts
Here us my advise, first u must have all 4stars equipment,then armament must be minimal at level 62 for top three and minimal at level 42 for three below...gem must at level 9 for most,level 8 the rest...about general must at level 90 n choose the right general for suit the terrain...then arrange general till u get the right formation...for d.wei him self,u must block his skill,so put a good blocker general to block him...my formation when get d.wei was: xuchu,h.zhong,z.tai,t.s.chi n xh dun at last..Om guys this is my best strategy...keep trying n good luck.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-19 15:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039811 second(s), 20 queries .