Print Prev. thread Next thread

ARE WE PLAYING WALKING DEAD ONLINE?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2014-9-12 09:16:31 |Show the author posts only
GM looks what is your better environment? You need to finish all clones, zombie, multi... From this game.
Ppl from wu and wei are losing their spirits to fight in cotk but now the come to fight in forum.

GM gives all players the real war game now you need to finish all those thing out ASAP.

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2014-9-12 09:42:37 |Show the author posts only
GM are you just read ?see wu and wei always play clone and ally wow,wtf....

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2014-9-12 09:54:19 |Show the author posts only
So change the title of tjis thread become "strategy to defeat shu"

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2014-9-12 11:11:51 |Show the author posts only
Lmao really fucking shu with so many puppet masters who can od a siege city with 300 plus accusing w3i and wu of using clones????? maybe nxt time u screen shot your mother's with pants on and say she not a woman.

LOL

DonKan
Cuih wei pussy in forum always so noisy but in game hiding behind wu ass, pity so many vip players there but still need protection, cryyy as loud as u can, pussy

Hey Dude, you finally realized that your guys USING FAKE ID or AKA CLONES Posting in this FORUM ! and Shu start crying in the FORUM too...

ANOTHER ONE IN THAT QUOTE : "so many vip players there"
What I should write is : SHU so many vip players there ( And many have VIP8+ ), BUT STILL USING HIS MOM, DAD, SISTER, WHORE, maybe WHORESISTER Playing too ??? What a shame.

THIS IS WHAT CALLED : WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING !!

Even Shu player Login by One Players to posting in Forum.. WTF..

sima, you just dont pretend like a good guy in here.

Everyone in S8S10 already know the REAL you.

Looks Good In Forum, but Be a Bad COP in your Country.

You knew that Shu have many clones and yet you still Blame Wei and Wu that have many. NOT EVEN WITH WEI + WU can REACH 200++++ NUMBERS EVEN WITH WHAT YOU SAID IS CLONES / ZOMBIES / FACKER WHATEVER !!! AND YOU ASK THEM TO CREATE MORE TO GET 500 ?????

You should RECHARGED MORE so they scared of you and BANNED OF WEI AND WU ID.

AND SORRY, I'm NOT RESPECTED YOU ANYMORE. You just one of them now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2014-9-12 11:25:52 |Show the author posts only
JUST GOT IT !!! FRESH FROM THE OVEN

12 September 2014 10.17

I just finish posting and continue playing.. and what I see...

You already CALL your PAPA TO BLOCK ME ! FUCK !!! ( Sadly your PAPA just RED HEROES, EASY TO KICK HIS ASS )
Come come.. Call your MAMA too

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2014-9-12 11:49:08 |Show the author posts only
I M ZHUGEZAI ZOMBIE HERE, ANYBODY SHU WANT CHALLENGE ME? OR GM WANT DUEL WITH ME TOO? FAK U ALL SHU

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2014-9-12 11:54:31 |Show the author posts only
Haha it is so funny, did i ever said im a good guys. And you think you are? This is war game, there are winners and losers. I understand the feeling of losers they always try something...  Did I said shu has no clones? I said clones everywhere, shu could win any event because they have more real players. I said i hate those clones and i never have one. Yes, i pay to play but all my money not yours. So you dont need to worry. And i dont need your respect . From s10 wei asked me many times, not to come to their town often. Why should i? Or i should go to play heyday? Or you should do . Now you ally wu who you used to...

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2014-9-12 12:14:38 |Show the author posts only
let get things straight .. GM U USING OUR VIP MONEY TO SET UP SERVER? am i correct .. please rectify this issues before u set up ur fking server again.. thx u ..

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2014-9-12 12:57:31 |Show the author posts only
Did sima.just call us a loser? Did he just spent a cars worth of money in this game? is shu crying because wu and wei have no  red carpet for them to enter? Did machau just shout on forum because he needs attention? U decide who the real loser is lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2014-9-12 13:14:58 |Show the author posts only
Funny funny funny, i didn't call any countries or any players are losers. Maybe you are or I am. Nothing perfect. I just say i understand the feeling of losers. No one is always the winner. But hate only makes ppl blind. Now all of us waiting for is a fair game, which only GM can solve this. But I'm afraid after all clones are blocked. Ppl would shout again, it not fair cause vip have more benefits or they would say because of that person use more gold... So we dont know what the word fair mean to the game.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-11 19:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040859 second(s), 19 queries .