Search
View: 1174|Reply: 0

For those that saw the nauseating images of the New England

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-2-25 09:34:23 |Show all posts
Patriots fan rally ahead of their departure for Atlanta earlier in the week Womens T. J. Watt Jersey , coverage of that broadcast was made slightly more palatable for those in the Pittsburgh area watching the 4 p.m news on KDKA-TV thanks to the efforts of Michael Telek.Tasked with creating the graphics that would appear during the broadcast, Telek would produce an inspired graphic that would put a smile on the faces of the viewers, but ultimately cost him his job as well. While the image would go viral, the laughs would not last long for Telek after it was announced by KDKA that he had been fired on Wednesday. As confirmed by the station to Dan Gartland of Sports Illustrated.Acknowledging the mistake Telek made from a professional perspective Womens Sean Davis Jersey , it is hard not to find the caption funny, with the response of KDKA to fire him appearing rather extreme. This is a Pittsburgh area station after all. Thankfully, the news producer might not be out of work for too long, with offers of help to find him a new job already coming in. Grateful of his efforts Youth Joe Haden Jersey , a well-wisher has already set up a gofundme account, with $1,466 raised at the time of writing. But in the spirit of reconciliation, Telek has pledged to donate this money to a charity in Brady’s name once he has found a new job.Given that Brady was suspended for four games for his involvement in Deflategate based on “substantial and credible evidence” that he knew that footballs were being deflated and because he failed to cooperate with the investigation Womens Javon Hargrave Jersey , it is hard to find fault with the description of “Known Cheater”. Although it is unlikely the Patriots or their fans found much humor in the joke, it would appear the rest of the football world did given how quickly the image went viral. We wish Mr. Telek good luck in his job hunt. Well, this is different.Le'Veon Bell posted two tweets back-to-back written upside down.The first reads: “Just about everybody has an opinion on my life & worried about what I’m doing. Don’t judge me off my decisions because maybe this isn’t what you’d do. But most people don’t take the the time to just simply read between the lines & that’s clearly on them.”The second reads: “I’m not apologizing for what I believe is right for myself, family Womens James Conner Jersey , and the rest of my peers, period. Also if you’re really finding the time to figure out what I’m saying, you’ve proved my point.”So are we supposed to “just simply read between the lines” or are we not supposed to take “the time to figure out what” he’s saying? Or does it really not matter what he says at this point?Bell has until Tuesday to show up and sign his franchise tender. Otherwise, he can鈥檛 play for the Steelers or anyone else in 2018.He is back in Pittsburgh though not with the Steelers. Custom Los Angeles Rams Jerseys

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036509 second(s), 20 queries .