Fantasy football Week 4 waiver wire: Players you should target this week

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-2-25 11:11:08 |Show the author posts only |Descending
As the season gets deeper — even though we’re only through three weeks — it’s tougher to find capable impact players on the waiver wire. But there’s still a few who could really make a difference for the rest of the season — and there’s always a chance for a surprise performance to pop up later in the season. So with that said Cheap B.J. Hill Jersey , here’s a few waiver wire targets as we head into Week 4.Calvin Ridley, WR, Atlanta FalconsRostered - Yahoo: 44% | ESPN: 40.8%Hopefully you got on the Ridley train before Week 3, but a lot of people didn’t He’s still available in more than half of fantasy leagues on both Yahoo and ESPN. The three touchdown game Ridley just had was great and while that’s not something he’s going to do weekly, there’s some staying power with the presence in the Falcons offense.Ridley is tied for second on the team in targets (15), but what he’s done with those is so much better. He has the edge on Sanu in receptions (11 to 10), yards (210 to 73), and average depth of target (14 to 6.4). Sanu appears to have a handle on the snap count advantage, but Ridley looks like he’s turning into the true No. 2 option in the passing game. As a receiver across from Julio Jones on a team that might be in some shootouts, Ridley is a must own if you’re in a league where he’s still available.Tyler Boyd, WR, Cincinnati BengalsRostered - Yahoo: 17% | ESPN: 23.7%The No. 2 option on the Bengals’ offense isn’t as sexy, but Tyler Boyd has been incredibly productive through three weeks. Boyd is second on the team in targets (21) and leads the team in receiving yards (249). Boyd isn’t exactly a deep threat, but he does lead the team in aDOT (12.0). Right now Boyd is WR16 by PPR scoring and he’s barely owned in fantasy. The Bengals offense has been clicking since Bill Lazor took over as offensive coordinator and the Bengals have a pretty favorable schedule of secondaries over the next couple weeks with the likes of Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Tampa Bay among the teams faced before Cincinnati’s bye.Geronimo Allison, WR, Green Bay PackersRostered - Yahoo: 34% | ESPN: 34.2%It’s rare that a player on so many waiver wire add columns after Week 1 is still available after Week 3, but that’s where we are with Geronimo Allison. Allison hasn’t had fewer than 64 receiving yards in Green Bay’s first three games and even when he only got a season-low four targets this past week Cheap Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , he turned it into 76 yards and a touchdown.Allison is only the Packers’ third receiver, but Green Bay is using 11 personnel (three wide receivers) on nearly 80 percent of their offensive snaps this season — Allison has been on the field for 75.2 percent of Green Bay’s offensive snaps. He’s the deep threat for an Aaron Rodgers offense, which is never a bad place to invest.Buck Allen, RB, Baltimore RavensRostered - Yahoo: 27% | ESPN: 39.3%Skip ahead if you’re someone who invested in Alex Collins this season (*raises hand*). For some reason, the Ravens are fascinated by giving the ball to Allen near the goal line this season. Only Carlos Hyde, Todd Gurley, and Adrian Peterson have more carries inside the 5-yard line, which has resulted in two touchdowns.Having Allen on your roster is banking on the Ravens continuing to get near the end zone and use Allen in this role, but there’s nothing to suggest that role is going to disappear anytime soon, even if there’s still a better back on the roster.Mark Andrews, TE, Baltimore RavensRostered - Yahoo: 1% | ESPN: 1.1%If you need a streamer at tight end or are in a super deep league, Andrews might not be a bad place to look.The Ravens will play the Steelers this week, a team that has been killed by the tight end so far this season. Andrews’s 9.9 intended air yards is ninth among tight ends with at least eight targets. Andrews is also second on the team in yards per reception (13.4). He only played 38 percent of the snaps this past week when he caught two passes for 59 yards, but he’s clearly the pass catching tight end on the roster and his role could grow.New York Giants final 53-man roster projection: What the Giants might look like Who will make the initial 53-man roster for the New York Giants? We have been making projections on that for months now, even updating them after each preseason game.Well, there are no more preseason games and rosters have to be trimmed from 90 players to 53 by 4 p.m. ET on Saturday. So, here is our final 2018 Giants 53-man roster projection. Let’s see how close I get. I’m putting the over/under on correct selections at 49.OffenseQuarterback (3) — Eli Manning, Davis Webb http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-alec-ogletree-jersey , Kyle LaulettaNo change.Manning is still the Giants’ guy. Webb is No. 2. Lauletta, like Webb did last season, will spend game days in street clothes unless an injury moves him up the depth chart.Giants-Patriots: Was Kyle Lauletta’s night better than the stats indicated?Running back (4) — Saquon Barkley, Wayne Gallman, Jonathan Stewart, Shane SmithNo change.Robert Martin was impressive in the preseason until an ankle injury derailed him after 3 carries for 11 yards on Thursday. Jhurell Pressley (7 carries, 40 yards, 5.7 yards per carry) and Jalen Simmons (11-41-3.7) have also made strong cases for themselves. One of those guys is going to land on the 10-man practice squad [See full practice squad explainer]. I’m just not sure which one.Tight end (4) — Evan Engram, Rhett Ellison, Jerell Adams, Scott SimonsonNo change.I have gone back-and-forth on the idea of keeping four tight ends on the roster. Consideringthat the Giants will rely heavily on two-tight end sets this season keeping a fourth tight end on the roster, especially one who is a blocker first, seems like a good idea. Simonson gets the nod over Ryan O’Malley and Garrett Dickerson.Wide receiver (5) — Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, Cody Latimer, Russell Shepard, Hunter SharpChange: Sharp in, Kalif Raymond outThe Sharp-Raymond battle really comes down to which guy the Giants prefer as the punt returner. Judging by the fact that Sharp got first opportunities throughout the preseason, he would be guy. Despite his preseason drops, I also think the 5-foot-11 Cheap Jon Halapio Jersey , 198-pound Sharp could be more useful as a wide receiver than the 5-9, 160-pound Raymond.Offensive line (9) — Starters: Nate Solder (LT), Will Hernandez (LG), Jon Halapio (C), Patrick Omameh (RG), Ereck Flowers (RT); Reserves: John Greco, Chad Wheeler, John Jerry, Nick BectonChange: Brett Jones traded to Minnesota Vikings, Nick Becton addedBecton left Thursday night’s game with an ankle injury, which complicates this projection somewhat since we have no idea of the severity. I am going to put him on the roster for now, giving me two reserve inside players and two reserves tackles. I will admit I cheated a little on this one. Becton is my ninth lineman, and I was sorely tempted to choose veteran guard Chris Scott. Thing is, I think whoever the ninth lineman is will be getting cut no later than after Week 1 vs. the Jacksonville Jaguars. I strongly believe the Giants will be searching the waiver wire for a veteran swing tackle.Sitting in the press box Thursday night, Patricia Traina reminded me that Scott is a vested NFL veteran, meaning that if he is on the initial 53-man roster his salary is guaranteed for the entire season. Becton is not a vested veteran (you need four years experience) and the Giants would be able to cut him without penalty.DefenseDefensive line (6) — Starters: Damon Harrison, Dalvin Tomlinson, B.J. Hill; Reserves: Kerry Wynn, Robert Thomas, A.J. FrancisChange: Avery Moss droppedMoss didn’t really belong with the defensive linemen http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-connor-barwin-jersey , anyway. Besides, he played far less than Romeo Okwara and others in the first three preseason games. They have somewhat redundant skills set, but I think both Thomas and Francis make the squad. If the Giants want an additional EDGE player, Okwara would be in and Francis out.Linebackers (8) — Starters: Alec Ogletree, B.J. Goodson, Olivier Vernon, Kareem Martin; Reserves: Lorenzo Carter, Ray-Ray Armstrong, Mark Herzlich, Connor BarwinNo changeI’m sticking with Herzlich over Calvin Munson or undrafted free agent Tae Davis. Every time I try to stick a fork in Herzlich’s Giants career I end up being wrong. If I’m going to be wrong this time, it will be because Herzlich finally actually doesn’t make it.The thing I’m really concerned about here is Barwin’s health, both for this projection and for his ability to contribute. Cornerbacks (6) — Starters: Janoris Jenkins, Eli Apple; Reserves: B.W. Webb, Donte Deayon, Chris Lewis-Harris, Leonard JohnsonChange: Deayon and Lewis-Harris in, Grant Haley outDeayon pretty much demanded to be kept on the 53-man roster with his monster two-interception night Thursday. Lewis-Harris who got the majority of the early action Thursday. He was active vs. the run and the pass with 6 tackles and 2 passes defenses. Haley is intriguing, but I have reservations about his readiness for the active roster. Practice squad makes sense for him.Johnson could lose this spot if the Giants keep someone like Okwara for the pass rush or one of the young running backs.Safeties (5) — Starters: Landon Collins, Curtis Riley; Reserves: Michael Thomas, William Gay Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , Andrew AdamsChange: Gay added, Darian Thompson outThompson, the third-year free safety, did not dress again on Thursday due to a lingering hamstring injury. He hasn’t played or practiced since the first preseason game. The guess here is that he’s headed to injured reserve. Unfortunate for him, but it means the Giants won’t have to choose between Gay and Adams for a final safety spot.Special teamsPlacekicker — Aldrick RosasPunter — Riley DixonLong-snapper — Zak DeOssiePractice squad (10 players)RB Robert Martin, C Evan Brown, OL Nick Gates, S Sean Chandler, DL Tyrell Chavis, TE Garrett Dickerson, WR Amba Etta-Tawo, CB Grant Haley, WR Travis Rudolph, LB Tae Davis

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 06:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037639 second(s), 19 queries .