Have a First Look At Our New Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2019-3-2 17:56:13 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2019-3-2 17:56

The Updating day is coming soon. Gentle breeze of spring brings our eye-catching new version. Brand new experience are here for you!

I.Online Rewards
Excellent rewards are prepared for lords who have made great contributions to the country. In the latest version, lords can claim abundant resources and items as rewards as long as the accumulated time they spend in the game reaches a certain number.

II.Bless
Zhuge Kongming, top military counselor of Shu, borrowed East Wind from heaven by building up sacrificial altars and praying for his people. This time, lords can get mysterious gifts by blessing for seven consecutive days in the game!
III. God Heroes and Armies

God D.Zhuo

God X.Qiao

God C.Wenji

IV. New Hero Images
A man who has been away for three days must be judged with new eyes. L.Meng has become one of the best commanders-in-chief of Wu and owns great fame. He now is also known by the people for his new image.

New Hero Image -- L.Meng·Brave

All data above are only for reference, please take the in-game as precedence.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-4-3 21:57:48 |Show all posts
Hello and welcome to ProView Construction!
https://proviewcon.com/
As a leading door and window manufacturer, we strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products and exceptional service. We have over 50 years of experience in the industry, and our team of experts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-8-4 16:46:11 |Show all posts
Wow! The scenes can only be said to be wonderful, very excellent. Papa's freezeria

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-11-9 15:33:35 |Show all posts
It's a new version and I will definitely try this latest version of the game. I will quickly complete the frozen city apk game so I can play your game right away.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-11-9 17:15:01 |Show all posts
Your post contains a wealth of helpful and in-depth information. If you want to unwind, go to the fnaf security breach unblocked website.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 10:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040038 second(s), 21 queries .