Brainless GM

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2019-3-3 20:13:14 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Heyshell better fire all the useless and brainless GM. You are killing the game slowly. Giving starlight in daily chest rewards to high VIP and give super iron to low VIP. You are giving an unfair game advantage. What stupid strategy is this? The game is dying slowly with low level VIPs leaving. Later you can leave a bunch of high level VIPs playing this game and support your pocket. I bet you cant survive past 2020.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2019-3-3 20:28:51 |Show the author posts only
Only 1 GM now which is Chen
Never clear clones
The things Chen do now is post notices, events and giving bad mergers

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2019-3-3 20:54:33 |Show the author posts only
Also some other conspiracies include:

- having multiple high level VIP 12 GM accounts in game in multiple servers to spike legit players to recharge. Whoever in the right mind will spend $30-40k to play a game which could be esily use to buy a car or downpayment for a house. When too many such accounts and no one to play, pass all these to legit players to play on behalf and continue to use the hands of these players to spike other legit players

- avoid real support by creating accounts like lieur to spam and drown the forum with useless posts so that no one bother to read complaints in forum anymore. They can say too many useless posts to single out which one are real posts to support. Very clear giveaway is no action is done on such accounts for so many years and let these posts continue

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2019-3-4 00:21:40 |Show the author posts only
Your 1st point..
I know who you are referring to

2nd point..
Yeah...Those threads are really out to push down other threads..

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2019-3-5 20:16:50 |Show the author posts only
5 nights super iron straight in a row. Thats all you can do brainless GM? i dare you to give me super iron straight everyday from now on so I can take screenshots everyday and make a scrap book of evidence of unfair play.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2020-9-29 13:18:11 |Show the author posts only
It makes me wonder too. When I was recently prescribed Metformin, as nice as my GP is, that was it. He said see you in 2 months to test my HbA1c again to see if the medication has helped, as it went up to 113.

Any further advice etc I have had to seek for myself. Thank the Lord for the kind peeps on this forum. The dietitian was helpful yesterday, but slightly against different ways of which foods to eat or diets to try   https://buyarmodafinil.com/buy-s ... dafinil-trial-pack/

I don't know what reading my HBA1c is recorded in or how high 113 is. Sorry, digressing to something else now lol, I don't want to gatecrash your post.

I'm due for my diabetes check soon, checking my feet etc, so I'll soon see how it goes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 14:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037847 second(s), 19 queries .