Unbalanced Force Part II ( S8&S10 )

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-17 00:00:11 |Show the author posts only |Descending
You dont care about the merge with s8 & s10.

This is what you GOT ! You just make it WORSE ! ( Did you got paid by someone to Merge S8&S10 and not S9&S10 ? )

This is TODAY Killing events. Yesterday Shu kills got 200 millions +++

AND YOU ALL WANNA KNOW THE NEW TRICK ???

IF NO ONE DONT WANNA FIGHT YOU JUST CREATE NEW ID IN YOUR ENEMIES COUNTRIES AND FIGHT YOURSELF !

Wei just discussed about Shu playing by himself and Tomorrow they really do IT. That's good.

Just waiting SHU S8&S10 players to replied this Thread

Just need One players to posting in 10 nicknames though

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-17 00:28:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Stratagem at 2014-9-17 00:29

Wow.. I can barely see any blue dots.  

I think imbalance exists across multiple servers - it would still exists regardless of the pairing of the server merge.   

Something strike me as odd though.   Why are you not complaining about both shu and wu as they both occupy 50% of the map and caged you in?  Their kills not that far off either.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-17 00:39:01 |Show the author posts only
@Stebel : keep crying..

@Stratagem : because they're allies

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-17 00:42:58 |Show the author posts only
many shu n wu is RC player...how bout wei? dont complain coz ur nation is weak...ask ur king to RC more like sima, Machau, ferocious8 (The Shadow Master), Hugo (Monster Card Summon)

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-17 00:56:38 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Devilz at 2014-9-17 00:57

shu n wu win invest event bcoz they use gold how bout wei? shu n wei win killing event bcoz sima n ferocious8 use many shadow 50++ each, how bout wei? there's notification all world when someone using shadow rite?

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:14:52 |Show the author posts only
Edited by JandaManis at 2014-9-17 01:16

Hi Stebel.

First of all i am very disappointed the way you think, you accusing shu by creating multiple account on wei and wu and deploy them to be killed by them again to get 200++ million kill. I think you got some issue here, and im sorry to say you are talking without thinking...... and sorry again YOU ARE STUPID.

here are some points i wanna share why you are STUPID.

* TIME = how long do you need to move 1 general to point A to point B?????? yeahhh you got it right its fucking slow to move ur fat ass... unless you are VIP 5 above then you will see speed. BUT that is one General in 1 country we are talking 3 country bitch can you VIP 5 3 of your General ?? so the point is STUPID

*DEVICE = how many PC, Laptops, Phone IPhone, Tab you need to move your gen in 3 country????? 1 yeah sure you can but Heyshell will not allowed you to move your gen once you close your device. Multiple browser? oh yes sure you can... but think again, how many player that will open multiple browser  and move three gen in different country??? so once again stupid.

*100+ of General Moving = You may say that you deploy your gen and the other general will wait you in the other side and they kill each other... I say Stupid, some one else player might move to that city and kill you general first.... so this is stupid

*People have life = Hey! COTK cant feed me.. I need to work, I have kids to support, I have a wife to make love with...I need to feed my cat, I need to send my grandma to Taichi..... I CANT Online COTK every Event..... Ohhh shit maybe im wrong here, maybe Heyshell pay you for playing COTK... that is why you OL 24/7 ... but sorry I cant..... and maybe most people have life too.... Im sorry to know that you have no life.....

So to sum up... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE A LIFE PEOPLE CANT OL ALL EVENT TO PLAY GAMES.... that is why sometimes some country wins more and they are stronger in certain event......

GET A LIFE MAN.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:31:32 |Show the author posts only
ohh damn...u are pretty damn good janda...maxxx waiting u in his room babe...pls make him happy all night...

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:34:55 |Show the author posts only
Give to stebel. He got no life.....poor him let maxx entertain him

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:38:44 |Show the author posts only
Pls do not complained, this is all about money... If you are really in S8 or S10 pls open your eyes BIG enough and see how Sima and Ferocious8 cast shadow during events. I mean Sima and not Simaa.....
Hope to see the one who complained get the first rank in Arena coz you might get sympathy points from GM. Huhu... Go sleep earlier and dream of it... Huhu......

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:43:13 |Show the author posts only
What trick Shu have to get so many kill? Well, my "trick" is to find the new young chickens id, easy kill. Who supply those new id? Of course, Wei did. If u dont want us to get more killing, dont always create new ud for us to get easy kill you stupid.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 02:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047952 second(s), 19 queries .