[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:14:52 |Show all posts
Edited by JandaManis at 2014-9-17 01:16

Hi Stebel.

First of all i am very disappointed the way you think, you accusing shu by creating multiple account on wei and wu and deploy them to be killed by them again to get 200++ million kill. I think you got some issue here, and im sorry to say you are talking without thinking...... and sorry again YOU ARE STUPID.

here are some points i wanna share why you are STUPID.

* TIME = how long do you need to move 1 general to point A to point B?????? yeahhh you got it right its fucking slow to move ur fat ass... unless you are VIP 5 above then you will see speed. BUT that is one General in 1 country we are talking 3 country bitch can you VIP 5 3 of your General ?? so the point is STUPID

*DEVICE = how many PC, Laptops, Phone IPhone, Tab you need to move your gen in 3 country????? 1 yeah sure you can but Heyshell will not allowed you to move your gen once you close your device. Multiple browser? oh yes sure you can... but think again, how many player that will open multiple browser  and move three gen in different country??? so once again stupid.

*100+ of General Moving = You may say that you deploy your gen and the other general will wait you in the other side and they kill each other... I say Stupid, some one else player might move to that city and kill you general first.... so this is stupid

*People have life = Hey! COTK cant feed me.. I need to work, I have kids to support, I have a wife to make love with...I need to feed my cat, I need to send my grandma to Taichi..... I CANT Online COTK every Event..... Ohhh shit maybe im wrong here, maybe Heyshell pay you for playing COTK... that is why you OL 24/7 ... but sorry I cant..... and maybe most people have life too.... Im sorry to know that you have no life.....

So to sum up... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE A LIFE PEOPLE CANT OL ALL EVENT TO PLAY GAMES.... that is why sometimes some country wins more and they are stronger in certain event......

GET A LIFE MAN.....

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-17 01:34:55 |Show all posts
Give to stebel. He got no life.....poor him let maxx entertain him

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-17 02:06:43 |Show all posts
Sima and fero cast free shadow they get from killing guards in tourney....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-31 02:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040403 second(s), 19 queries .