Have a First Look at the Latest Version

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2019-3-31 21:19:06 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2019-3-31 21:19

The latest version is coming nearer. More amazing functions and powerful heroes are added to this version. Let’s have a look!

I. Higher lords’ cap & New Main Line Instance
Lords have gained many experiences through which they have strengthened their army significantly. This time you can reach higher level for level cap has been raised to Lv.210! What’s more, a new instance - "Ares Coming" is open for you to challenge!

II. New God Heroes

God Lu Bu

God Sun Jian

God X.H.Dun

God H.Yueying

III. Function Optimization
1.Spinel -- Being equipped with Spinel can increase your initiatives.
2.Liegeman Group -- You can now select liegeman in the group and equip them.

3.Deploy -- Equipment, liegeman, trinkets, etc. can be directly changed on the Deploy page.

All data above are only for reference, please take the in-game as precedence.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-2-2 00:39:36 |Show all posts
Really exciting resumes to you update here about the latest version of games always I found. I really admire your wonderful effort and these are really great. Thank you for such great sharing and that latest version is really fantastic and enjoyable too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-3-19 20:49:51 |Show all posts
Aside from motion pictures, the most recent scenes of mainstream TV Series are accessible also on these video-on-request applications. Right  cinema hd v2 apk now, are going to discuss one such video-on-request application that passes by the name Cinema APK. You can without much of a stretch introduce Cinema APK on your Android versatile/tablets.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-15 13:47:51 |Show all posts
While there is a wide assortment of business ramble equipment being assembled, tried and conveyed - with autopilot and computerization programming controlling such equipment – the truth of the matter is that numerous business as shown on FlytNow`s website ramble use-cases essentially require live video streams, in any case. Live video takes care of from rambles give quick criticism to partners, who would then be able to settle on better-educated choices whether with regards to open wellbeing or foundation upkeep.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-30 07:05:40 |Show all posts
I recenty discover this game and  last day on earth survival game and  I am addictive to it. Both game have amazing features that every gamer with love..

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042521 second(s), 21 queries .