Search
View: 1145|Reply: 0

2K could make multiplatform games

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-4-17 09:57:34 |Show all posts
Its amazing how poorly this studio manages this franchise. I bet its gonna be the same demonstration, same gameplay, same everything as it's been because mlb the show for PS3. I truly wish MLB would return its license, they create terrible games. So many bugs and issues in each part of MLB The Show 19 that they never tackle. There are many easy fixes they could make to all ways that would greatly enhance MLB the show stubs. What a joke of a game.new clothing during loading screens? An apartment which is jsut a brand new menu display? The same perk system only re arranged to make it seem different? Its all BS, this studio is a joke.also, MVP baseball 2005 had a stadium creator, more efficient offseason configurations in franchise, and much better gameplay than MLB The Show 19. God wish EA would buy the rights back, and thats a bold statement because of how bad EA is.

There is not anything stopping EA from making another MVP Baseball, Sony doesn't have exclusive rights. If you're thinking about the exclusive rights contract that forced EA to quit making MVP Baseball several ages back, that has been 2K, not Sony. Sony was allowed to continue making The Show because of a clause in the contract that enabled console makers to have their very own baseball games while only 2K could make multiplatform games. 2K let their MLB contract perish a few decades back. Other publishers, such as EA, could permit MLB to make a match if they desired, they just haven't.

I wonder if this years version is begging t be optimized just for the PlayStation pro. The show 18 was horrible on conventional ps4. The frame rate is actually bad especially during night games it's basically unplayable and bothersome. I simply need to upgrade to a pro before getting MLB The Show 19. Although there are alot of waiting in the dugout, it seems like it would be really fun.They need to have update your stadium and things like they do in madden and my only real complaints have constantly been how long it takes to throw the ball and when I swing it's not always where it ought to be.

Matters are looking A LOT better than they did last year. Hopefully we understand more about what all has changed for RTTS soon. And hopefully that All Star patch means they are actually going to use the player's jerseys at the All Star Game instead of using the ones which were created for this year's All Star Game, because it is always bugged the shit out of me whenever you are playing an All Star Game in another year afterward when that edition of MLB The Show 19 was released. And taking a look at the archetype screen, they might have gotten rid of their max caps and I'll be ecstatic if this turns out to be the case Buy MLB 19 Stubs. Way more optimistic about this season's game.They need to alter the All Star game manner to being able to place any player you need by making up your own lineups. They should also allow the players wear their own home and away uniforms, rather than the same old batting jersey uniforms every year.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 11:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036623 second(s), 20 queries .