Search
View: 553|Reply: 0

o my Epic Reacts even more than the Ultrab

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-4-22 13:14:31 |Show all posts
I found on my 4-7 mile runs that the Epic Reacts not only put a bounce in my step but that the Flyknit facilitated very Adidas NMD Femme welcome air movement, helping me cool down and stay that way.
Nike markets their Epic Reacts as being an "attraction of opposites" and somehow, that might actually really be the case rather than just sounding catchy. The foam cushion is soft but still springy and reliable, and the Flyknit is flexible while also being compressive enough to keep your feet in place. Nike has, indeed, made running Nike Air Max 97 Mujer shoes that have all the stretchy benefits of yarn with Nike Air Force 1 Mujer the durability and reliability needed for sports. And you can get a pair in five versatile colors: navy, black, grey, dark grey, and white.If you heard "knit sport shoes" and immediately thought of Adidas' Ultraboost line, you wouldn't be wrong to make the comparison. I've written on my pair of Ultraboost X Parley shoes before, and while there are similarities, the Ultraboost and Flyknit Nike Air Max 95 Womens have been very different in my experience. The Epic React's Flyknit feels noticeably denser in comparison and the fit more personalized, while in the Adidas Ultraboost you'll find the knit is a bit softer and less compressive. Nike's structured Flyknit upper does basically all of the work in the Epic React, while in the Adidas Ultraboost, it feels as though the caging is doing more of the www.marioverta.it heavy lifting as far as structure is concerned. You'll Nike Air Max 2017 Womens likely prefer one over the other depending on your running style.
As for the fit, the Ultraboosts were slightly more narrow than the Epic Reacts in my experience. The Epic Reacts feature a more traditional shape, whereas the Ultraboosts maintain a "sock" look and feel all the way to the upper tongue (or lack thereof) on the shoe.
In terms of their effect on the run itself, both give pretty Nike Air Max 90 Femme Bleu fantastic energy return and remain breathable throughout. The Epic Reacts were the easiest to forget about while wearing, but the Ultraboosts and their wider base added more noticeable balance to my gait. Generally speaking, they're both fantastic options, but I personally might turn to my Epic Reacts even more than the Ultraboosts because I love how easy it is to forget they aren't just an Nike Air Max 90 Mujer extension of my own foot on those long, autopilot Nike Air Max 2017 Damen runs.
In short, Nike's Epic React Flyknit's made good on their claims, and they exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for a breathable pair of sneakers that will put an extra bounce in your step without adding bulk to your run, I highly suggest checking them out.Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. Nike Roshe Run Donne If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 15:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039366 second(s), 21 queries .