[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-10 16:36:11 |Show all posts
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-10 16:49

Athur or Sittre,

I read in their country chat that WarZ and his mum ( WarMum ) and his dad ( WarDad ) even his Machine ( WarMachine ) also used this trick to Recharge. They a bunch of family who cheated in this game. Becareful with this guy.

Anyone from Shu S8 cant be trusted LOL

You should check, sima, MaChau, LiuRon, WarZ, DonKaN ( Should I write all High VIP in Shu 8 too ? )

IDIOTS SHU S8 !

You guys too afraid all Wei can still recharge and you cant never recharge again because u guys POOR already ? What a shame.

Prove them if you're not POOR YET ! Recharge more with this TRICK !

Maybe should I said sima do this because he always use SHADOWS too ? Really an IDIOT SHU !

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-11 09:40:27 |Show all posts
Edited by Arthur at 2014-10-11 09:56

@LiuRoN

Lol, I just play for fun, my gold from Try IT ! I don't care what u guys did. I still around rank 100. Without Recharge I think I'm good Enough even not the BEST !

And another one LiuRon, I dont know what u think about Wei and Wu. But we're not the one who started this accusation.
BLAME YOUR STUPID KING OF SHU ( who is poor and weak and just knowing how to make 100 weak clones ) that just make a list with People who has High VIP in Wei and Wu.

If he can't Recharge just play Candy Crush Saga. But I think his brain not good enough too to play it.

Lately all shu just make all threads to blame Wu Wei s8. From Gjia, Zhouyu, all shu just accuse Wu and Wei.

SO THINK ! BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING, POOR KING OF SHU S8 ( and Weak )

@ZhoA
Someone SHOW OFF his Monthly Bill 40m but still cant be TOP 1 Arena or even cant stay in top 5 Arena ? What a shame.
Maybe he use his gold to buy SILVER That's why he can get Gjia on level 104 ? with 40m a month ?

Maybe he Should recharge to 100m. Or his limit just 40m ?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-11 10:14:27 |Show all posts
If I'm weak so I must be a clone ?

Many people in Wei still weak and even cant get Dwei, please consider this one.

Not everyone playing this game do Recharge things like you bro.

Some people just playing for fun, and chatting.

Actually this game just make people arrogant and jealous, This game is about Money.

U cant beat someone, U recharge more.
U cant recharge anymore, U start to accuse someone. ( Like your STUPID KING )

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-16 20:55:57 |Show all posts
they to busy create new server and greedy. they dont care about the Recharge security.

as long as $$$ come into their pp acc.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 16:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039028 second(s), 20 queries .