Search
View: 8373|Reply: 39

My app just reset everything

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-7-10 17:47:50 |Show all posts
This is Sara. And I have traveled to Canada recently through Express Entry Immigration Canada and since I've come here my game is bugging and logged out. I have lost all my saved data too. This is really not good. I have been playing for such a long time. Please kindly help.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-7-23 02:49:19 |Show all posts
This is a very bad application, you must write to the support service because problem can be in your smartphone, but also it can be problem in its quality software development services.  Therefore it is better to write and maybe you will help other people too.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-5-11 19:01:21 |Show all posts
I agree with the idea to write to the support service! That can help to fix all the similar bugs in software.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-5-18 13:32:37 |Show all posts
Many readers are looking for good ideas that make the page interesting than any other page which is the main attraction of this site. google machine learning

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-6-11 13:05:40 |Show all posts
I received the tracking application, it is quite useful for legal research purposes. It is free, requires only 5 minutes to register an account after which you can configure the application to track a particular device and get a lot of features to validate the information. This is not only an Internet validation but also a frequently used application of What's App, Facebook, https://www.hoverwatch.com/facebook-spy-app, etc.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-7-23 16:13:48 |Show all posts
This night live wallpaper app helps you to to look the celebrities and moon reflection over the river, revel in the overall and half-moon, appearance the stars in clouds and in clean sky. http://apkdoor.com In this app, you may also examine the unique shades of night.Mystic night time live wallpaper app introduces you with more than one night time scenes which include night time at villages, towns, streets and seashores. In every photo, there is a bizarre allure which is simultaneously mysterious and beautiful as properly.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-5 20:43:20 |Show all posts
A Serial to Ethernet Converter associates gadgets with RS232, RS422, or RS485 sequential interfaces to a neighborhood for transmission of sequential information over wired or remote Ethernet. By changing over sequential information signals into Ethernet (TCP or UDP) parcels, and the other way around, they empower dependable information transmission to different gadgets or system worker applications. This is practiced by typifying the sequential information in Ethernet parcels in a way that best fits the kind of information being shipped.   IoT Modules

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-15 20:22:46 |Show all posts
The first error code concerning your Xbox 360 console sport unit that we are going to have a look at is the E64, which is a power error. This code is detecting a problem with your DVD or sport that possibly there's the wrong firmware inserted.  Sourceologist.com When the wrong firmware is inserted meaning the DVD is without a f/w chip. This of direction signals the 360 Xbox game consoles supplying you with the caution of an mistakes.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-17 23:31:27 |Show all posts
To address any blunder, the initial step is to comprehend why it has happened. vev pair We should take a gander at the title of the misstep to get a key thought of what this mistake needs. We can decode "streaming authorization" from "you need to allow your streaming." This mistake possibly happens when the stream isn't permitted.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-30 00:43:20 |Show all posts
The 17.3-inch Acer Nitro 5 carries a bonus to passage level gaming workstations, and not only a bigger presentation. The screen is unquestionably a major aspect of its allure, however: Most sub-$1,000 gaming PCs have 15.6-inch shows, and the Acer's bigger screen lets you hit home and lose all sense of direction in whatever world you're playing in Best Gaming Laptops Under $1000.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 21:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042996 second(s), 19 queries .