Print Prev. thread Next thread

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-16 18:24:27 |Show all posts
Yes warning and give ppl a chance is good. But one more thing you need to do is to downgrade them. If your rule is too light, more players would get in bad action again again. You should check who was the first one in group using improper way of recharge, he/ she the one that brought the others to get in the bad behavior. So you should be that one permanently.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear and say that.
I hope GM you give all players a fair game include free players, some of them are really good players and friendly, not like few vip who always talking shit in game.
Only GM could gives us good environment and happy to play the game.

We are playing war game! We fight but pls respect eachothers.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-16 18:58:40 |Show all posts
And you said like you also buy those discount gold. GM go check those top players from wei.
GM now you need to tell them I'm not one of you cause i dont like to hear they call me coward like you.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:11:56 |Show all posts
Edited by sima at 2014-10-17 14:17

I dont think those who used illegal rc dont know that it is improper way of recharging. Any discount or real promotion mornally are given or inform in official page. If you want cheap gold better cry and cry to GM to give you discount better than going in cheat way. Dont tell me you are so stupid to truth those cheater.

And to GM now you should understand your game is too expensive lot of players could not efford it and they turn to those hackers or cheaters. Not really their faults at all but your fault too. give them more offend top up promotions, maybe most players love to pay and happy then this.

Again and again, what we all talking and complaining just we want fair and good game.

I'm sima10.
No multi/clone, no fake/illegal gold.
And I'm a real player not like somebody said im GM or...

Have a good game all,

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:32:10 |Show all posts
Yes Regum everyone make a mistake not so serious, we are human being. And i also dont know your situation there and GM also doesn't give us detail why some get banned 5 days and some 3 days and only secretly get permanent banned. But you all from s7 know him. Yes GM would listens to more players.
But this is GM job only GM know the thing, i dont mention about you but are you sure all of post in here made by real players.

Let GM check and decide. I'm apprciated that all players in s7 work in team. I hope it happen to s8 too.

Regards,
Sima

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:46:42 |Show all posts
zhoA or simaa, im a real player I'm not the one of GM's team and i font even know who they are. We cant judge who is right or wrong, who is real or fake. But what we can do, is trust GM cause we are playing their game. And if you feel you dont trust GM, I would suggest you to quit the game. You cant just live under the roofs with the owner who you dont trust.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-10-17 14:54:47 |Show all posts
ZhoA you cant just accept the reality. That why I wished i want s8 like s7. They are like a good team.

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-10-17 15:29:45 |Show all posts
GM, everyone hate you. I cant even stand in the middle. Bye bye forum. Ppl gone mad. Time to guit.

Nice to know you all.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 03:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041332 second(s), 20 queries .