Print Prev. thread Next thread

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-16 18:58:48 |Show all posts
What do you mean by serious or not serious? Use fake gold only ban for few days? No wonder lots of player would like to risk their id to use fake gold. At least you should ban them from recharge forvever, not like just giving them holiday only then come back and pretend nothing has happen.

And please, show us all the fake gold user so we don't need to have war of words among all player in the server and concentrate in the game only.

At last, is friendly speaking. Personally I don't think fero is a fake gold user. Don't ask me why, i don't know how to say, just feeling.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-18 13:01:15 |Show all posts
Regumlou replied at 2014-10-18 09:37
@strata heyshell got full payment, thats why GM never block those ppl using this method.. Until few  ...

oh sorry Regumlou, MaChau always talk in aggresive way

Anyway, i don't think anybody here has the intention to harm other. What Warz, sima and Machau did is merely to protect Shu, what simaa do is to protect Wu and what fero do is to protect Wu. All of us has done nothing wrong, what is wrong is the developer and gm himself, they know the problem but they don't solve it.

It's understang why we all come here, leave lots of comment and sometimes use harsh word because we all love this game and every country whether is Wei, Shu or Wu is like a big family.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-4 11:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039921 second(s), 20 queries .