Print Prev. thread Next thread

Disposal notice for the players used improper way for recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-17 10:41:58 |Show all posts
If whitewave is using fake gold then S8 Shu is the land of purple unicorns. I talk to Don, sima, warz, Maco and several S8 Shu outside of the game and all I hear from them is how frustrating it is when Wu and Wei accuse them of cheating and frankly it's annoying as hell. I know aegis too he is a good man so why the bullshit simaa? Why Ocind? If we had a fake gold hack why would we ask the GM to investigate?? That is stupid beyond belief.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-10-17 10:44:34 |Show all posts
And here is something I bet you didn't know mystic and AlanL are brothers... That's right real fucking people but Wu and Wei wouldn't guess that because you guys are insensitive assholes who can't beat sima and Maco so you have to make up stories and cover up your cheating. If you spent half as much time playing you might be able to beat up on Shu as one country without each other's help...

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-10-18 08:54:21 |Show all posts
What are any of you saying? I feel like most of you aren't very well-versed in English but you are trying to argue and deflect attention or blame.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-10-18 09:01:21 |Show all posts
If you are trying to blame S8 Shu for anything all of you are ridiculous we have done less than most of you and when Gm asked us to stop we did are some using clones? Maybe I don't know everything that everyone does but if it is someone doing it it is someone not among our group hacking I have said it multiple times and I will say it again I talk to my Shu brothers outside of this game and we have all agreed that while tempted cheating is not the right answer and it is not our answer. Are we perfect? No some of us have used clones but we don't now.

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-10-18 09:02:33 |Show all posts
Funny you should say that you fucking prick I'm American I understand English perfectly your English is bastard English and it makes no sense to an American such as myself

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-10-18 10:02:22 |Show all posts
Edited by The_spicy at 2014-10-18 10:03

It's nothing against everyone else regu just Zhoa or as we from S8 know him, simaa, he's an ass and frankly all of us from S8 Shu are getting tired of him. Maco is a great guy he is just furious from dealing with Wei and Wu and so he becomes incoherent outside of this he really is a nice guy and I'm sorry all non-S8 players that don't get to see him that way. And I'd ask the other Wei and Wu out there to not take our hate as hate towards all Wei and Wu S8 players from Wei and Wu have insulted many of my personal friends and it is starting to develop into an annoyance. I also am aware I'm not the only American playing COTK some in S13 Wei are Americans very nice people I just wanted to respond to simaa as it seems he spends more time aggravating Shu and playing COTK than living I am not sure he knows it is a game...

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-10-18 10:29:30 |Show all posts
Alright I'm curious so I'll bite how am I a bastard o' wise S7 Shu emperor?

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-10-18 20:07:34 |Show all posts
Simaa you provide no challenge for me compared to fero that's why I attack Wu and not Wei maybe we should post the pic of Wei with just their capital it is a fun one but of course you accuse us of cheating anytime we beat you so I guess that doesn't work. And as for you emperor of S7 Shu I have said all of my hate and animosity is directed at simaa and those from S8 that would lie about S8 Shu and pretend that anything contrary to the truth is occurring are S8 Wei and Wu cheating? Maybe I'm not there but I can tell you for what? The third or fourth time that S8 Shu is not cheating. If you really want to accuse sima and Maco of cheating or warz and DK you do not know them at all most of you don't know any of S8 Shu outside of the game and you accuse them of being dirty cheaters.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-10-18 20:13:18 |Show all posts
I have no quarrel with S7 or any other server to be clear. My quarrel is with Zhoa and his friends that would pretend that S8 Shu cheats when they know it is not true. Wei is over 100 accounts apparently yet attacks from the north come just in front of simaa and Rudra and you can tell who the clone master is because when captured only one or two groups actually run from slave camps. If that isn't fishy I don't know what is.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-8 09:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042978 second(s), 20 queries .