Search
Author: COTK-Chen
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2019-8-25 19:57:32 |Show the author posts only
My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : DarkKaiser
server : 12

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:29:28 |Show the author posts only

My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : CliveJulie

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:30:47 |Show the author posts only

IGN :snowiee

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:31:05 |Show the author posts only

IGN : Darkwicli
server : 93

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:36:32 |Show the author posts only

IGN : HuGet

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:38:02 |Show the author posts only

IGN : Konyaku

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:39:55 |Show the author posts only

IGN :snorlax
server : 93

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:42:03 |Show the author posts only
Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-21
IGN-FoxBaird

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:42:23 |Show the author posts only
Suggestions:
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-21
IGN-LieYatDong

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:42:43 |Show the author posts only
Suggestions:

Bugs:

Server: 21
IGN: Ys-Milan

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-27 04:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044407 second(s), 19 queries .