Search
Author: COTK-Chen
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

41#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:43:02 |Show the author posts only
Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-21
IGN-DragonZion

!threads!

Friends

Money

42#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:46:32 |Show the author posts only

My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : StockCora
server : 93

!threads!

Friends

Money

43#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:48:02 |Show the author posts only

My opinion and suggestion of the new version is Granary is a good new event as it helps player to gather more food as nowadays with so many quests like World War and Tourney, food gets burnt out quickly. However, please think of ways on how to convert the use of awaken heroes fragments which now still sit idle in my bag. They can either be converted to valuable resources like gems or shadows or introduce new events to complete these fragments.

IGN : BushMande
server : 93

!threads!

Friends

Money

44#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:57:45 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is add more rewards for drops or collect flags open festival chest events. God Hao Zhao is good in mountain terrain and strong enough to get a chance to hold the post.
IGN : Tomen
server : S41

!threads!

Friends

Money

45#
Post time 2019-8-25 20:59:02 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is add more rewards for drops or collect flags open festival chest events. God Hao Zhao is good in mountain terrain and strong enough to get a chance to hold the post.
IGN : dieyatzz

!threads!

Friends

Money

46#
Post time 2019-8-25 21:01:05 |Show the author posts only
IGN : kungfuAk47

!threads!

Friends

Money

47#
Post time 2019-8-25 21:16:34 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,
My ign is YongHuang7 and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

!threads!

Friends

Money

48#
Post time 2019-8-25 21:18:09 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,
My ign is OlympusZ and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

!threads!

Friends

Money

49#
Post time 2019-8-25 21:18:55 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,
My ign is Ballecozt nd server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto figthing.

!threads!

Friends

Money

50#
Post time 2019-8-25 21:20:04 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,
My ign is Warrior69 and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto figthing.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 11:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041021 second(s), 19 queries .