Search
Author: COTK-Chen

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 21:31:24 |Show all posts
Dear GM,
My ign is JaguAlice and server 57.
Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send just like auto fighting.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 21:40:37 |Show all posts
The granary is good for ppl with low food. But it will be good to make the procedures simpler. Too many new tasks to do every day. Haozhao is good to have it free. For summon liegeman its good not to let us get purple liegeman who are already 5star
My ign is YonngUpton from S26 Wei

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:00:32 |Show all posts
Granary is a good news for active players whom need foods for daily events or special events like World War.Food really burnt out quickly as troop size up.
Another thing i wish gm can consider is find out a way to help us solve the waste storage slot usage on pieces we collected earlier,but years over we can't have similar event continue to complete the collection.Maybe create some event for it so that we might have chances to get pieces or make a function to dispose it or convert to other resources.Thank you very much.

BeamTo s41

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:07:38 |Show all posts
Granary is a good for food ,but if add a function to King or yellow roof to choose what resources they want will be more perfect.
Granary for not only food

SaistJo s96

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:10:55 |Show all posts
I would like to suggest provide various way to own some God hero instead of monies please.
by Sherk s98

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:20:02 |Show all posts
Well after years in game,liegement always repeating the same.No point to get the convertion of soul.
It's just liegement not hero card,even use golds also get nothing.No need to be so hard nor expensive man.
When can us get all set of liegement or some full sets?

AkvumMatt
s69

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:24:20 |Show all posts
Edited by dick13 at 2019-8-25 22:25

Dear GM,

Suggestions:
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

My ign is Ballecozz
Server 41.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:24:38 |Show all posts
Dear GM,

Suggestions:
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

My ign is IrlanAlfre
Server 57.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:25:00 |Show all posts
Dear GM,

Suggestions:

My ign is VanDick
Server 57.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 22:26:52 |Show all posts
Granary is well done GM.
i suggest u view all these replies your own no need to open it for easy copy and post for you and also make some friends dislike expose their privacy miss a chance to join your event.You may lost a chance to get a great suggestion and the said players also miss a chance to gain gold reward.

beelzebub.s45 s41
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 14:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042853 second(s), 19 queries .