Search
Author: COTK-Chen
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

71#
Post time 2019-8-25 22:27:29 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,

Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

My ign is Mc`Dohl
Server 57.

!threads!

Friends

Money

72#
Post time 2019-8-25 22:31:38 |Show the author posts only
food is not our concern at the moment since we are still new but sound great.
what i need is a better hero to fight,make the god hao zhao free then all happy.

Zhuge s98

!threads!

Friends

Money

73#
Post time 2019-8-25 22:33:00 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM,

Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting numbers of figthing heroes.

KuvanVerna s96

!threads!

Friends

Money

74#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:26:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Phesinlim at 2019-8-25 23:27

The granary is good for all players.  Good job GM.
The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

My ign is Satanic
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

75#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:28:26 |Show the author posts only
The hero image should be put in Honor Hall, so that more players can purchase.  Now there is only 2 hero image.  There should also be more purple arm in Honor Hall for us to choose.  

Please allow the players to re-set the A token when they change Adviser.   When we change hero we also change Adviser.   if not, how to buy the Jade Pendant effect?  This system is not very fair.  

My ign is SharpNick
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

76#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:28:52 |Show the author posts only

My ign is MesKoder
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

77#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:29:17 |Show the author posts only

My ign is Fungwan
Server 57

Thanks.

!threads!

Friends

Money

78#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:30:50 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a  s.hero for low vip

Ign       : Kafulicius
Server : S43

!threads!

Friends

Money

79#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:48:45 |Show the author posts only
My suggestion is maybe you can make a fragment shop in the game so we can collect and change the fragment to get the hero, this is another way to get a s.hero for low vip
IGN: RedShadow   
wu s69

!threads!

Friends

Money

80#
Post time 2019-8-25 23:53:48 |Show the author posts only
1.Thanks for your update... hope  god haozhao more easy to get and please take care for bot auto off.
2.FoxXavie.shu s7
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 15:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042349 second(s), 19 queries .