Search
Author: COTK-Chen

[Forum Event] Share Your Suggestions on the Latest Version!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 13:16:59 |Show all posts
My suggestions & feedbacks regarding this new update are :
- Make new category for elite spender at wheel, for example spin 30.000 or 40.000 golds to get Pearl trinket and name it premium elite or first class. Normal elite with 20.000 golds spent still get hersbit.
- Can recruit 3 civilians for better war environment, so those 70.000 vouchers not too wasted
- Create new gens, for example Ling Tong, Guan Ping, Deng Ai, Kojiro Sasaki & Musashi Miyamoto, they are significant generals at 3 Kingdoms history
- Makes world war as weekly event & more frequent

S29 wei
Zhenji

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 16:33:25 |Show all posts
my suggestions is: put more image in honor hall, so low spender can get it free. increase killing chest and feat chest. i believe player will going more active if they still have quest IGN: XanTraVee   S16

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 19:55:54 |Show all posts
I quite excited about the new granary event but doesn't have the chance to try it out as our country is still researching other tech which takes very long. But I have a few suggestions for GM to consider as below
- allow all level of mastery books to be bought using M. Soul, Gold or vouchers
- allowing players to obtain more God Heros through some NPC or event
- allow starlight to be put up for sale using M. Soul, Gold or vouchers

IGN: Ah-B
Server: S69 Storm Zone

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 20:37:55 |Show all posts
Ign : StelumWinf
Server : S7 SHU
I believe that there should be more events where we can earn s.heroes without the need for buying them with gold ingots. Such as when d.qiao boxes was given out when awaken d.qiao came out. You can add events where you can earn hero shards and, by collecting a certain amount of shards, unlock that hero and you can get its awaken by buying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 20:40:30 |Show all posts
Ign : Bertz
Server : S12 SHU
I believe that there should be more events where we can earn s.heroes without the need for buying them with gold ingots. Such as when d.qiao boxes was given out when awaken d.qiao came out. You can add events where you can earn hero shards and, by collecting a certain amount of shards, unlock that hero and you can get its awaken by buying.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 20:43:30 |Show all posts
Ign : Jackoooooo
Server : S3 SHU

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-24 22:46:01 |Show all posts
Increase chests and feat rewards, and also increase a-token,voucher and recruit order gains.

S102
Ign : Bird

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 00:19:00 |Show all posts
Granary is great idea to give more food to player so we can play a lot..if i can suggest for next update ...must give more evebt for more Recruit Order because at old server..who have hero with a lot of troop..recruit order is problem for us..i hope more recruit order is available for next update

Ign Lukav
Shu s12

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 00:26:57 |Show all posts
Edited by zachy at 2019-8-25 09:51

Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-25
IGN-evefie

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2019-8-25 00:27:25 |Show all posts
Edited by Mapel at 2019-8-25 09:52

Suggestions:
- Give back lucky spin for Gem
- Have lucky spin for M.Soul / Starlight too just like Ordnance
- Also able to exchange more variety of resources in Honor/Merit hall and M.Order mall
- Counsellor should be able to choose number of generals send to fight just like auto fighting

Bugs:
- General will be stucked at base and unable to auto fight to Assiege city when paths are blocked

Server-26
IGN-SexyBabes
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 07:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042469 second(s), 19 queries .