Search
View: 2075|Reply: 1

Booster

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-14 00:10:33 |Show all posts
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry, as a complement to the project they may are already involved.
Launched in 2017, Startup Booster has already fostered the emergence of 300+ innovative projects from 30+ countries, 30 finalists and 10 winners.

JOIN US AT THE AGORA STAGE (HALL 5 ON JEC WORLD) TO DISCOVER AND MEET 2020 WINNERS

Two pitch sessions (10 startups for each) will be organized on the first day,
Tuesday, May 12th from 11.35 AM to 1.00 PM and 3.05 PM to 4.30 PM.
The three winners selected by the jury and the winner selected by the audience through an online vote during the pitch will be announced on Wednesday, March 4th during a dedicated Startup Booster Ceremony at 4.30 PM.

THE COMPETITION

The competition is open to entrepreneurs with innovative projects, SMEs and academic spinoffs, in 2 categories:
Process:
  • Design
  • Manufacturing
  • Digitalization / Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry
  • Non-Destructive Testing Solutions
  • Sustainability & Recycling
Materials & Products:
  • New composites materials including hybrid materials, bio-sourcing and intelligent composites, nano based solutions, Graphene solutions
  • New applications and markets for composites (Composites in new mobility applications i.e Fuel Cell Tanks, etc.)
  • Intelligent surfaces & displays (glass transparency solutions) and smart textiles

A WIN-WIN PROGRAM

For Startups:
  • A business acceleration with the chance to reach key decision makers and to find industry partners and customers
  • A boost to the brand awareness of the 43,500+ industry players present at the show
  • A boost to the brand awareness of the 100,000+ members of the JEC Group community
For Corporations / Industry:
  • Find and assess innovative, specialized composite startups that can have an impact on their business (process- or product-wise)
  • Take inspiration from a new generation of entrepreneurs
  • Position your brand with a successful program
  • Grow your network with universities, R&T and R&D centers, clusters, associations, industries and media
do you hear about such services?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-4-14 17:55:16 |Show all posts
First of all, I advise you to prepare the accounting department for this. And if you have not opened your company yet, I advise you to outsource business registration, because there they will tell you how to do it with the maximum benefit for the future. I know that many people in Hong Kong use a similar scheme.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 01:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039738 second(s), 19 queries .