Equipment Skills

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2014-12-15 11:03:46 |Show the author posts only
DometKitty replied at 2014-12-15 10:52
Does this mean that Toughness is useless?

It differs from man to man. From actual effect, Immunity is better than Toughness.
In my option, attack is the most valuable, so attack rate--Decay is my first chose.
But someone think that defense is the most valuable, so they chose Immunity or Toughness.
This is an interesting of equip

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2014-12-15 11:15:19 |Show the author posts only
I appreciate the feedback, but it still isn't clear.

Would you say that Toughness and Smash are flat numerical values, while Immunity and Decay are Percentage(%) Values?  This would be logical if as you say Immunity is reliant upon Toughness, because otherwise how would it actually affect the skill?

Also can you confirm,  Does Shield increase Block % and does Harm help negate the enemies Block %?

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2014-12-15 11:50:08 |Show the author posts only
DometKitty replied at 2014-12-15 11:15
I appreciate the feedback, but it still isn't clear.

Would you say that Toughness and Smash are fla ...

Firstly, thanks for your appreciation.

Secondly, I do not have the exact figures.
Harm increase your skill attack damage, dont increase your skill hit rate.
If your Shield is enough high you can block lots of skill attack from enemy.

At last, all of rate in our game is not influence hit rate. Rate increase your basal attack and defense date. Rate can make your equip even better.

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2014-12-15 11:55:02 |Show the author posts only
I am dissapointed.   If Harm does not increase ability to overcome block then can you please explain what affects blocking?  How do I improve my odds of not getting blocked by high lead heroes like nicole.

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2014-12-15 12:11:27 |Show the author posts only
DometKitty replied at 2014-12-15 11:55
I am dissapointed.   If Harm does not increase ability to overcome block then can you please explain ...

changed advisable formations

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-6-19 03:47:05 |Show the author posts only
i dont have smash, decay, toughness, bravery. where to find them? tq . from server 25

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2020-2-18 00:33:42 |Show the author posts only
It was my topic for discussion at chicago il research papers Skills needed to be an equipment maintenance technician.
An Equipment Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to troubleshoot, install, repair and maintain production and facility development according to the safety measures and maintenance systems put in place.

The roles for this position include reading and interpreting equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service, performing highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and equipment, diagnosing problems, replacing and repairing parts, testing and making adjustments, performing simple machinist duties and responsibilities, doing mechanic works including mechanical electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines, using a variation of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling facilities in performing duties.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 12:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039129 second(s), 17 queries .