!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-12-16 12:05:41 |Show all posts |Descending
Check id of gold hacking

Id Fool server 18 country wei

This id have indicate gold hacking activity and he is proudly ask other to join his gang to hack more illegal gold to play in cotk

We want his id to be banned forever!

If you let this happend all of us will use illlegal recharge..

Fool Onthehill facebook user is the ign Fool, said " i cant tell you how i did, i just wanna offer 1000 points for 200 usd and the normal price for 500 points is 500usd" this is what he said.

The screenshot had already sent to you Arthur..

Server 18

Anyone who agree or disagree comment this..what the use of legal recharge? If can recharge 72k gold with the cheapest..

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-12-16 15:57:11 |Show all posts
Got banned five days..and get released by gm..after that still hacking gold through bypassing system.

I Totally agree like shadowing spam endlessly..

Gm should check his id Fool server 18 wei

If not more and more will using by pass system..

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-12-16 21:22:44 |Show all posts
So funny, after read it..thief yell thief..even wu suspicious abut fool so what call spamming..

Poor bei, become victims..even gm knw how much he illegaly recharge..if compare to fool who illegaly recharge all to vip 7..then ask for discount.. 5 days and 3 days banned already knw how much is the amount being recharged previously..poor bei..sad from wu..

And his name got spill from wei..due to their unsportive action to close fool mistake, even the fool offer anyone to buy his 70k gold acc..wkwkwk, will be laughing stock if anyone buy it..

So other can illegaly recharge..to vip 10 n ask for discount from gm..

Oh my god, gonna make new ign n illegaly recharge till vip 10 and ask gm for discount later on..

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-12-16 21:23:49 |Show all posts
Even gm said discount player is fool not liubei...shame on you fool..to whoever you are

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-12-16 21:50:55 |Show all posts
Agree Zgl, come to wu..i will accompany you more..party more..and too bad discount player is Fool not Liubei, said by Gm dude not me..you retard, should read more carefully and wear glasses if you cant read, ask other to read for you..Fool's DISCOUNT friends..thx god nobody in wu or shu like wei..fool is a discount player, so funny after read it..

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-12-16 22:30:48 |Show all posts
Honour? You kidding me.. If u are player with honour you will not drag other player in your shame..especially LiuBei, you think he is your escapegoat

If you are honour you will talk differently, instead thief yelling thief..
Play as LiuBei, sure go ahead..he recharge from googleplay and appstore..and you do the same recharge from googleplay and playstore..i'm just afraid you dont even have a credit card if you so called owner of a bla bla bla bla company..instead recharge from MOL..even MOL can have bug in recharge through bypass system..

Too bad, i just know..GM call you a discount player..that is what i know folk honour player? My ass is honourable than yours..charge legally from the start..

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-12-16 22:49:44 |Show all posts
Lol..gm called him a discount player..wkwk, that is what i call honourably funny...

To shu and wu who read it..let us join hands..we already agree on this..

Adios server 18

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-12-17 08:49:38 |Show all posts
Honour?  My ass..during wu country upgrade you guys said will keeps word not interrupt..and in the end still interrupt, even zgl says to m will not interrupt..so zgl is the wei doll, no wonder wei got a discount player..

Thanks for Shu who help us level up country from wei harassment..
Especially all member of Shu

Gm specially highlight for you discount player..eat the cheater words and swallow it..

Once a discount player will be discount player..all of server 18 know how shame you are..

#to Zhaolei..we welcome you to Wu and Shu..lv 99 id player available to you if you wanna switch country

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-12-18 11:08:06 |Show all posts
Lol..so it has been said that..illegal rc till vip 7 and ask for discount from gm..that is great idea
Good move fool, taking kentcecil for a reason..awesome

So should be many people who using illegal rc and ask for gm discount, such a cheapprice

Vip 7 illegal + discount pay 3k official..

Dear my beloved fellows and gm..even the blind who can read in face book will know, who is the cheater...79k of gold, even offer to buy his id indicate s18 wei fool ?? Hill? You think this to omnious?

Even you gm you can track where his gold coming from..

If you giving discount then all player will illegal rc till vip 10 and ask for your discount which u suffer..

You should ban them instead..not let them acting honour and heroic..just like they doing the right thing especially fool..if i think a out it i wanna laugh..you call him a discount player instead of Liubei, who he drag down with him..

fool, you are the shameless player that i ever met..ald done wrong and act so honour..make me wanna puke..

To Gm,
If i were you i will ask them rc from google or playstore!

I know the trick of MoL and paypal, but what for? This is only the game..

Your system of payment still weak, even a noob hacker can by pass easily

You should think about it

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-6 09:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043047 second(s), 21 queries .