Search
View: 692|Reply: 0

Lucky Spin! Time-Limited! Mass Resources!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2020-6-17 10:15:14 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2020-6-17 10:15

Event 1. Exchange for Resources at Mall!
Dear players,
When you spend 100 gold, you will get a bond that can be exchanged for many wonderful rewards. It is worthy and easy! Don’t miss it!

Time: Jun.17th (GMT+8)
Server: S1 - S112
Details:
During the event, players above Lv. 60 could get 1 bond once spending 100 Gold. The bond can be exchanged for tons of Super Iron, A.Token, Starlight , Monster Soul and other resources at Mall! Do not forget to join it!
Notes:
1. Lv. 60 is required to join this event.
2. Click ‘events’ to find Mall.
3. Some resources have limited number of exchange times.
4. Please use up all your bonds before the event ends. When the event is over, bonds unused will be transferred into resources and sent to you automatically. 1 Bond =Food*200K.

Event 2. Mining! Excellent Resources!
Dear players,
One way to exploit your fortune in Mining Event is that you can capture slaves in the world map. The other way is that you can spend golds to get more slaves, higher mining and richer rewards! This time we put more resources in every mine for you. Besides, we also add Lantern+21 and so much Voucher in Hidden Treasure. You can get one whole Trinket. More Voucher can help you buy more other resource at mall. Therefore, you will get better attributes by other resources. Believe that you will like them! Come and exploit treasures!

Details:
During this event, slaves captured in the world map can be used as slaves to exploit in the Mining Event. If slaves are not enough, you can add them by spending gold. The superior mine is available only when the inferior is unlocked. Higher the mine, more slaves and richer rewards. When all the mine is unlocked, you'll get an mysterious Treasure including Lantern+21 and so much Voucher that will absolutely surprise you.

Note:
1. Lv.80 is required
2.There're several kind of Mines in this event including Common Mine,  Rare Mine, Senior Mine, Mysterious Mine
3.Slaves purchased in this event will not be included into the Slaves Camp. 1 slave = 10 gold
4.When the event is over, mines unexploited and slaves will disappear.

Event 3. Wishing-Well: Wish and Win
Dear players,
Wishing-well event will offer you a chance to make a wish and get the rewards you want as well as some random gifts. We have added the amazing rewards in event! It will greatly increase your power and help you to upgrade level quickly in the game! What’s more, Random Reward and Extra Bonus has changed now. What are you waiting for! Come and make wishes!

Details:
During the event, players above Lv. 60 can join the event and get M.Soul, A.Token, Ordnance. Each time you make a wish, you can get random rewards which has also change in time as well as abundant resources.

Extra bonus could be claimed after you wish for specified number of times.
Extra Bonus (Reset every day):

Notes:
Daily Free Chance*1 at 12:00 p.m. (noon).

Event 4. Lucky Spin! Time-Limited, Mass Resources
Dear players,
Our New event is coming! Absolutely surprising you! There is a chance to get multiple rewards. It is necessary for your heroes to increase stamina. Come on and Wish you good luck.

Time: Jun.17th - 23:58 (GMT+8)
Details:
The wheel are composed by two parts which are the inside and outside.
The inside part includes various quantity of resources while the outside are the multiples. The highest multiple is 10 times. What's more,
>>Start - Spend 50 Gold to roll the wheel. Gold will be deducted the moment you click start button and you can also choose to spend 10X to get 10 rewards.
>> Claim - Claim the rewards you get. Claiming does not cost Gold.

Note:
1. Lv.70 is required
2. Rewards unclaimed till the end of  the event will be returned to you.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 18:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042520 second(s), 22 queries .