Search
View: 709|Reply: 1
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Do these dumb fucking letters offend anybody else off?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2020-9-15 15:13:15 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Do these dumb fucking letters offend anybody else off?his is satire and nba 2k21 mt coins it's perfect tyop.See you in hot for this very valid argument.Welcome into 2k where everything which isn't the same is worse.Was the PS4 version different from the other versions? If not then it's only a nba 2k20 remake. 2k20 had 2k19 visuals inside that even said 2k19. Apparently it's like 2k14. Leading overhauls in 20 and 2k19. Current gen will have more information but gameplay changes and vice

What do u expect it to look like? Pictures are pretty much maxed out on current gen. This trailer included faculty teams and a new park teaser (2k beach), which you could not even set in your trailer.Yeah the console came out on hardware which was decided on 7years ago and was underpowered in the time.I mean, isn't the be somewhat expected? Let us see if next gen 2K makes a big leap.It's a sport match I doubt gameplay will probably have big improvements ever. I'm more curious to see how they make my livelihood and my league more intriguing. You and I'll agree if they make no changes there.

They did this with 2K14 back when the PS4 and Xbox One fell, this was definitely anticipated, the one difference is that they've been copying pasting these past 3 titles, next gen must reveal out if they charging $70 for this particular btw.I don't get"but the game never stopped". . .it ceased for months.Y'all of niggas expected a completely new experience? I can tell y’new to the show lmaoo.

I mean. . I don' t know what are you anticipating. It's very plausible that Buy NBA 2K21 Mt 2k will devote all of their efforts into more rewarding and more potential next gen version. PC has always been like a secondary kind that they don't care about.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2020-9-17 15:48:09 |Show the author posts only
Great article! Thank you for giving me this extremely useful knowledge   rate my professor
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-24 16:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036738 second(s), 19 queries .