Runescape remains a grindy of game

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2020-9-17 09:34:37 |Show the author posts only |Descending
In RS3, however at least in RS3 you can manage to be an adult. You get a child/full time job/etc. And RuneScape gold can just spend 2 hours a day, maximum, playing matches? With OSRS you will spend weeks getting to foundation 50s, let alone higher. RS3 will let you reach the intriguing game content without needing to wait months. How long can you to put in each day? Especially if you are not performing the most efficient methods (either because you don't know them, or because you can't do click-intensive methods such as 3-tick teaks)

I never knew that this easyscape mentality. Im here spending HOURS fishing or whatever... whats my benefit? Oh... Skilling is just not fun, click intensive skills are even less , since the rewards are just not there. This achievement hunting mentality should just stop. You reach a 99? Your friends will congratz you, however you'll proceed about it in a day or 2 and very possibly never benefit from it. A pat on the back along with a cape you likely will never wear, because the benefits kick in before that. Worst part is, that ancient or mid level rewards seldom matter because you proceed past them fast enough.

I have been considering playing Ironmen before because the rewards you unlock there actually matter before game. Sure if you tryhard sufficient you will max before a main scaper casual, but bloody hell that this sub pretends that everyone is able to acquire 20m/h simple ( if they're using a 1b+ worth of gear ) or concentrate so intensively to acquire high xp speeds while skilling ( I can never reach these rates I see posted here or wiki ) But I sure as hell wont be together with even less XP rates than mainscape.

I've never seen someone with this type of mindset(probably because I do not play rs3 amymore). If you enjoy p2w and all of your skills could be maxed in under two days then I suppose you are a part of the issue which has plauged Rs3 in it's entirety. I would call that ruining the matches ethics that's why very little people play that game to date. I'm not talking about purchasing the skills. I'm talking about the DXP"weekends" and randomly getting bonus XP from a daily reward (I know that it's not a benefit, and also an effort to get you to cover more) or performing quests. I am not saying buying abilities is"being an adult" I am saying a lack of free time is"being an adult". But I'm at a point in that game where I am too low level for any of those good end-game content (e.g. Vorkath) but also high of a level for levelling up to be something I can do in one or two sittings (even on weekends when I could spare more time).

But remember that it can not be a new ideal method to train the skill, otherwise it has to get nerfed because it's more XP/h than the present best method, and those who already maxed cry and complain about the grind they went through being invalidated.This is the only reason I would not say OSRS is unquestionably the better match. It's pretty much the greater variant, for game integrity and whatnot. But the fact there is not really any upgrades which ever get added that speed up XP speeds without being exceptionally click-intensive/grindy af, it's not something I'd ever be in a position to recommend to old school rs gold a buddy who never participant RS back in 07.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 03:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037874 second(s), 20 queries .