Search
View: 741|Reply: 1

with the small waterfall

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-17 11:02:44 |Show all posts
Between the birds singing, the sunshine and Spencer looking so fine, I felt hopeful that today’s dental would not only help him feel better, but add years to his life. I had two vets agree we could go ahead with this. No one felt the risks outweighed the need. Instead of giving Spencer his morning meal, I gently placed him into his cat carrier and let him settle before touching his paw and telling him he was a “Good boy” as I closed and locked the crate door.

I was cocktail dresses terrified today would be Spencer’s last day. I told myself to focus on being gentle, on having a nice trip to Dr. Larry’s. I’d take the back road, the one that follows along the river. It was a longer trip and slower. No highway. Everything I could do to keep Spencer from stressing out, I was going to do.
I sang.

I sang a stupid made-up song to Spencer. I’ve done it before, but today I really ramped it up. I sang to keep myself from crying...from obsessing with "what ifs"…I would see him again. It would be okay. I kept singing so I wouldn’t think. Spencer purred along with me. It was a good trip.

We hung out in the waiting room once we got to Dr. Larry’s. Someone would come fetch Spencer and take him into the back of the building where he’d wait until his procedure. Until then I had his cage door open. He was calm. Purring. I forgot my phone. I wanted to take a video of him so I could hear him purring. I told myself I could do it later. It was going to be okay. I told Spencer for the millionth time that I loved him.

“You’re a good boy. Mama loves you.”
One of the techs came to get him. I told her to stop doing the procedure if he started to flip out. I told her to do whatever it took to help keep Spencer relaxed. Going into the red zone today was more than dangerous for him. She said she would. I know she heard me. That was it. She took him away and that was the last time I saw him until a few hours ago.

The next time I saw him, Spencer was dead, his lifeless body on an exam table.
At 1:41 PM, EST, Dr. Larry called me. He sounded bad. All I heard was; “Robin…I’m so sorry. He had a heart attack. He didn’t make it.” All I could say was; ”No. No. brooches No.“

Dr. Larry began to describe what happened, how they tried so hard to save him, as I slid down onto the cold tile floor of my laundry room. My chest constricting, hard, my ears started to ring. My mind was going blank. The washing machine is broken. It’s finally getting fixed after a few weeks. I was clearing the stuff off the machine so the tech would have a way to access the top of the washer. I was trying to keep busy so I wouldn’t obsess about what time it was or if I thought I should hear from someone yet.

Jamie and Jason planned their Rosemont Manor wedding filled with special details that reflect their style and values. It was important to them to honor and remember family. Including Jamie’s father who had passed away years before. Through beautiful pops of color, precious heirlooms and other lovely details, they celebrated in modern style with nostalgic charm. When the pair saw Rosemont, they fell in love with the safety-shorts spacious barn and it’s stunning chandelier as well as the ceremony site with the small waterfall. On the day of the rustic glam wedding, the ceremony was officiated by a family friend and it was a beautiful service celebrating their union. With a couple of tears, lifelong pledges and a long kiss, Jamie and Jason said “I do!” When it was time for the reception, guests found their unique seating chart…a nod to their love of vinyl. How creative is this?! We love the personal touches throughout their wedding and thank you to Lieb Photographic for sharing it with us today!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-9-22 10:57:48 |Show all posts
I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don’t know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum basketball legends
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 22:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037330 second(s), 20 queries .