Ningbo Zhenguan Electric Co., Ltd.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2021-4-8 14:10:12 |Show all posts
Essay For Students - Help Students Write Powerful Personal Essays
One of the very first things I taught in composition was the essay for students. This class had a character, and I made a few different types of essays that were geared to each character's personality. In one of them, a student wrote about his grandmother who died when he was three. That particular essay, although about his grandmother, was so emotionally powerful that I re-read it over again because it hit home with me so many years later. It is one of my favorite essays https://www.the-essays.com/ that I have ever written.Another time I helped students write an essay I gave them a bit of advice on how to make their essay stronger. I mentioned that much of writing is copy editing and that sometimes students need a little help getting past some of their text editing and getting to the real meat of the essay. That helped them immensely and they finished up having a very strong essay.The most important thing to remember when writing a personal essay is to make sure you are giving accurate and supportive information about your topic. I always encourage my students to think about their thesis statements in their essay and give supporting evidence about those statements. If you know that what you are writing has strong potential to be a very good paper then you should never underestimate it. You'll find out once you start writing and editing your essay that the more you put into it, the better your piece will turn out.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 14:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038260 second(s), 20 queries .