Search
Author: Aptknack

Support lowering of gold price!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-1 22:13:45 |Show all posts

Great posting Bro YunFei... Now let us see what GM reaction... Hope the gold price will be same like in the original version.
-Dartztyle s9-
-Dhafe s.14-

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-2 00:24:20 |Show all posts
Firstly, we need more players participating in this vote, so please spread this post link (http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1798) to your respective server and country. Thanks.

Secondly, given that heyshell is redistributing and rebranding the chinese game, I can understand if the price here is more expensive than the original. Most likely Heyshell have to pay some form of royalty fees to the original developer, in addition to covering their own operational expenses and making a profit on top of that. Even if it turns out Heyshell and the original chinese game developer are in the same business group, I can still understand the reason for adopting a different pricing strategy for local and international market.

Thirdly, however, I do think Heyshell hasn’t allocate enough work (i.e. funds) into making this game more acceptable for the international market. The quality and response time of support (think Arthur), the very low quality standard on documentation (incomprehensible at times, and plagued with spelling & grammatical errors), the obvious cherry-picking on banning the use of clone accounts, the very self-centred message regarding “fake recharge” that we all have to see every time we login (I personally find it offensive)… all of these suggest a small shop operation that has very little capability (again read: funds allocated) to deal with the international market.

Fourthly, given the 3rd point above, I do think this 3x gold price increase compared to the original Chinese game is really unjustified. We’re given sub-standard support & lower quality of documentation (at least the Chinese players won’t have translation problem nor have to face inarticulate support personnel), practically no added-value at all compared to the original game, and yet we have to pay 3x higher? If Heyshell management has any clue at all, they should at least understood that no business can be sustained in this way unless it’s a monopoly of basic human needs; or b) it’s a monopoly of a thing that addicts need.

Finally, given the above, I suggest Heyshell to either lower the gold price to a more reasonable level, or drastically improve the support and customer service experience, or any other initiatives that give us more value compared to the original game players. If there's no step taken to implement any of these soon, I will assume Heyshell does see itself like a drug dealer providing an expensive fix to their already hooked customers (the players), and therefore see no reason to take any feedback seriously: after all, who needs to listen to addicts, they will always come back for more fix regardless their complaint, won’t they?

In which case I rest my case, and will simply prove Heyshell wrong by quitting this game for good.

Cheers,
A VIP 8

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-2 13:12:03 |Show all posts
Guys, FYI I have a friend in the gaming industry and he told me for this type of games. it only cost US$ 40K - US$ 50K to write the gaming programme in China

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-2 16:45:44 |Show all posts
I feel like I have been raped after reading this post ,no wonder chinese players so powerful ,this almost feels racist , I'm am discussed in this and suport you fully on this mater .please keep this going more people see this the more support you will gain

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-3 09:30:20 |Show all posts
Hi again...
seems like no respond again from Mr GM..
I wondering did he even read this forums...
considering to quit this game for good too.

vip 9
5% more to vip 10

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-3 12:36:16 |Show all posts
Hello there,
GM I also agree with YunFei to lower the gold price.
Believe me ur income will get more and for sure lastlong.
I will.wait until it become reality to make me rc again
QuickPatri
VIP ..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-3 13:36:26 |Show all posts
totally agree. we would spend more for same goods but better service. Here GM service and support very bad. Every events just copy and past from Chinese version and you sell with 3 time higher price. But hell yeah, the top up event used to be good before and now no more. I know you target only few players who can make your game survive but those players will leave also when the game become bored, many players left, less players mean boring.

Sima s8, so bored nowday fighting only with clones, and ready to leave this game if this situation doesn't change. Anyway, happy new year to all.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-4 16:13:33 |Show all posts
wah first time see all the big boys uniting....hope gm really take note of this issue....but it would probably be achievable only if all of us stop the recharging...which is kinda impossible

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-4 22:44:44 |Show all posts
been talking about this with YunFei couple months ago until I decided to take off some time due to work. I saw some newer server still buying lotsa of gold. But I tried playing in one of the new server. It seems that the gold consumption rate has gone down quite a lot compared with people from old server. Do think about this Heyshell. You guys made lots of money without giving back anything to the community. I stopped charging big time since couple months ago and will not recharge anymore than I need to for monthly needs.
So bloody do it Heyshell.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-1-4 22:53:17 |Show all posts
Pls lower the gold price!

Jackoooooo S11
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 05:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065650 second(s), 22 queries .