Print Prev. thread Next thread

Support lowering of gold price!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

71#
Post time 2015-4-16 00:31:53 |Show the author posts only
Everyone complaining everyday, quit la quit la. this game is already not meaningful to play with, i rather play candy crush u cb arthur

!threads!

Friends

Money

72#
Post time 2015-4-16 05:05:33 |Show the author posts only
Dear Arthur / GM,

This is indeed a very discouraging discovery and a potentially disastrous one for Heyshell if not handled well. You have had evidence all thrown back at you so please stop telling us its a different game / developer excuses. Sorry, not excuses but LIES.

At this point you are still attempting to lie to us as though we were all born yesterday? For the last time Arthur (you fail to respond timely and satisfactory for every request / comment I post up), please do something about this matter. Adjusting and backlogging algorithms should be easily available from your china side. We are not even asking for a refund in cash, just for you to be fair to us and rebate our gold according to what we have spent.

Again, I believe all eyes are on you and are looking forward to your prompt reply and resolve on this matter.

Regards,

Konyaku - S12
VIP 11

!threads!

Friends

Money

73#
Post time 2015-4-16 05:59:02 |Show the author posts only
I think we should taking a lawsuit against this money grabber scamming company
Even with no RC, they think they already win because they already have milking out your money
That's why they don't taking seriously our demands and making a silly announcement
If someone here know about law please help these people to seek justice
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just translate the game and then charge 3 times more expensive
Wow, What an ultimate money grab plan

!threads!

Friends

Money

74#
Post time 2015-4-16 13:58:29 |Show the author posts only
Lolo replied at 2015-4-16 00:31
Everyone complaining everyday, quit la quit la. this game is already not meaningful to play with, i  ...

psst... candy crush good... can hack... n its FREE...

wakakakakakakakakaka...

!threads!

Friends

Money

75#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:02:46 |Show the author posts only
Emilia replied at 2015-4-16 05:59
I think we should taking a lawsuit against this money grabber scamming company
Even with no RC, they ...

ROFL... any Lawyer here playin this game ?

read their TOS b4 u intend to sue them...

coz u ll end up losing... or making ur lawyer laff at u ...

unless u ve found a solid ground to hav a lawsuit...

otherwise u wont win...

stoppin RC is 1 of the way... n lettin new players like me know it too...

so we as new players also refrain from RC...

there r plenty of place to spread of this unsatisfactory feelin...

n plenty of place to let ppl know besides this forum wat HEYSHELL is doin...

we onli can hope tht the company will consider the comments from the players n make amendments...

price of gold can maintain... but increase item gain wit the amount of gold is a good step

towards a better service...

!threads!

Friends

Money

76#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:07:32 |Show the author posts only
To all players, VIP, VVIP, or Newbie, please ur cooperation to donot recharge to COTK Heyshell.
One of the point of Arthur statements “it would hurt the benefit of players who haverecharged before” but our concern to make the price same with ChineseVersion. The problems pop out from VVIP players, so why did u say that it goingto hurt VIP players?

TO VIP PLAYERS

Question: did u ask for compensation that u have been donewith your recharge?
My opinion, better let it be, and let we start new system(Low Price) happily. And VIP players should be can understand that all of you already one step ahead then lower VIP oreven Newbie. Forget about compensation and all of us can start new system forbetter future.
First of all, really really big sorry to super VIP playersif hurt you so much, in case if u still asked for compensation, Arthur also didn’tstupid to allow it, because after SUPER VIP Players got it, perhaps they willnot recharge anymore or a bit only for the probability.

TO Arthur

U need to see your potential markets, mostly around Asia,and your price too expensive for them. Remember, most of your players still don’thave great suit, items, gem, iron, etc. When you make the price lower or same withChinese version, you still can get big money from that.
So, how it can be work?
The answer’s simple, u still can get it from your TURN OVER. Commissions that you can getwhen they upgrade their suits or item will get benefit between players and youArthur.

Let’s start new system with low price, forget about compensation, stop recharge until Arthur done with his job. Also need all of your support and your cooperation, shall we?

!threads!

Friends

Money

77#
Post time 2015-4-16 14:19:49 |Show the author posts only
Remember Arthur, u need to buy new version of yourLamborgini, don’t keep always use your old version, must replace it.

And one thing, I talked about logic and probability, if youralgorithm calculated it to hold your previous statement will get a lot ofbenefit, just do it !!!

MerLynn S15/S18

!threads!

Friends

Money

78#
Post time 2015-4-16 17:49:14 |Show the author posts only
Lol MerLynn
This thread was hidden into page 28 by our friend Dear Sir Artur.
Let's keep it on Page 1.

Players Unite !!  

!threads!

Friends

Money

79#
Post time 2015-4-16 20:38:54 |Show the author posts only

I had moved since 3 months ago and it is quite fun here. You should ask fellow cotk fans here to go with you. First the language will be a bit barrier, but after a while most of you dont even need to read to know which button is for what. It is only a short adapting moment to new environment. Trust me, it worths an effort. I believe you will find suits are affordable cause they are like 3 times cheaper and the most fun part is the price for King heroes. Here you buy 1, there you can afford 3 Kings already. You dont have to worry about what heroes to use cause final form will go nowhere far from these 3 Kings. You will never find the fun and excitement like while you play here though sometimes you dont understand all the chat. However if most of you gather together and then make 1 English server at the chinese version, that will be a legendary and the first one ever.

Gather as many players as you can and then decide to go which new servers that has not been launched. Remember if you plan to play long term, dont ever hold your money for first recharge.

Last of all, HEY HEYSHELL, you are a bunch of big cowards i ever known !!!!!!!!!! I pity you for not having a gut to reveal the truth that you are so bloodsucking creatures ever created in this planet who dont ever dare to let people speak freely. Moving timeline of this thread only show how pussy you really are. You are a big shame to call yourself Chinese. Su Do Wu Gui !!!!!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

80#
Post time 2015-4-16 21:18:43 |Show the author posts only
ANYWAY GUYS..FOR YOU OPINION...IN APPS STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY JUST DOWN GRADE IT STARS AND PUTS SOME NICE BIG WORD

DO NOT RECHARGE THE GAME IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL..

ONE HUNDRED THOUSANDS PLAYER WILL MAKE THE NAME OF COTK STINKS

I NEVER SEE A GAME THAT BEING COMPLAINED BY PLAYERS FROM ALL OVER THE SERVER..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-25 08:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045432 second(s), 22 queries .