Search
View: 7973|Reply: 25

Announcement about Solution for Major Browser Stop Support Flash!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2020-12-7 10:00:02 |Show all posts
Edited by COTK-Chen at 2020-12-7 10:00

Dear Lords,
It said that some major browsers such as Chrome, IE, FireFox and others will stop support Flash at the end of 2020. Hence, our game” Clash of Three Kingdoms unable to continue operation on these browsers. So as to our honest lords have better game experiences by playing game in web, we have prepared two solutions to players. the one solution is that players can download and install the PC-Air Package which can be used on the computer in our official-site to player again The other solution is that player can download and install our Android Package on BlueStacks from computer to play game again.

We are very sorry about the inconvenience caused in our game. We will optimize our game and provide you with better experience. Thanks for your encouragement and trust for our game”Clash of Three Kingdoms”
Sincere COTK

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-8 17:06:52 |Show all posts
Bonjour,
Quel serait le meilleur choix des 2 solutions et pourrait on le télécharger dés maintenant ?
Cordialement,

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-18 09:50:37 |Show all posts
I should express that I like this article so a ton and moreover using it in regular. I believe you would continue sharing better than average article here.
tetris

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-18 16:53:10 |Show all posts

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-21 02:51:03 |Show all posts
Good afternoon, My account is linked with Facebook, and I don't have the application password!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-21 04:45:05 |Show all posts
And I downloaded the app on my pc, but I can't access my account!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-24 20:28:03 |Show all posts
Can't login by Facebook...give solution please..

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-25 18:49:09 |Show all posts
Much the same as the Capital Smart City Islamabad, Lahore Smart City is a promising society.  Blue world city islamabad This is the reason putting resources into this property now can be very gainful for what's to come. Since right now it is at its least expense and when the lodging society is dispatched and it gets urbanized and cultivated, at that point Lahore Smart City will ultimately turn into Lahore's one of generally present day, hello there tech, and helped society which will be filled with luxuries.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-25 21:40:39 |Show all posts
Donwloaded, but can't log in. Any solution for players whose using FB Account?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-26 13:29:41 |Show all posts
love adorable suitable morning messages ;desirable morning love rates morning quoteshave a pleasant weekendhave a nice timehave a first-rate daygood afternoon wishgood morning and night wishesgood morning and night my buddies have a pleasant daygood morning and night my first-class friendgood morning and night and correct afternoon for friend with coffeewishing a terrific morningmorning suitmorning roomby past due morningduring the morningduring morning breakGood Morning and Night Wishesgood morning and night espresso and flowersDiga bom dia/boa noite 2017 para a pessoa que você amava com essas imagens/Feliz Dia Das bom dia imagens, imagens ou cart?O de mensagem, Bom dia imagens ou cart?O de mensagem, boa tarde citaç?Es ou todas as noites, enviando uma saudaç?Mensagem, boa noite citaç?Es. H? Um monte de bela imagem, algumas citaç?Es e poemas nesta app.You também pode dizer bom dia e boa noite mesmo em um dia especial, como Feliz Ano Novo, Feliz Natal, Feliz dia Pai Day & M?E- Bonjour un bon jour- Bonjour des amis- Bonsoir profiter grand temps aujourd'hui- Bonne nuit et doux rêve nous ajoutons aussi plus catégorie que- Image
good morning friends   animal mignon de bonne volonté- Meilleur matin avec tasse de café- Avoir une belle journée avec des fleurs- Inspire de l.  A. Journée avec naturel- Bonne fête avec des gens mignon comme bébé, enfant, and so forth++ Of its blessings:- Send photos and no longer the photo link- Greeting messages with stunning pics- Easy to ship every body can use,- Favorite folder or despatched easy to clean-Messages in photos of affection, friendship affection, and more - Works with the excellent Apss of communication, WhatsApp Facebook Messenger Facebook, Skype Telegram amongst others
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 21:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044857 second(s), 21 queries .