Search
View: 931|Reply: 4

Develop the dog walking app from scratch to the best quality app with AppDupe

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-14 17:12:41 |Show all posts
In the digitally driven world, dog owners don't find a relaxing time to walk their pets. This On-demand pet sitting app helps them to find expert dog walkers in a flash. You can access the high-quality app, Uber for Dog Walking Service app script by Appdupe providing white label clone script and can access the app quickly where walkers can walk dogs within a few taps of the app.
More Info Visit Our Blog : https://www.appdupe.com/blog/amplify-your-dog-walking-service-business-with-the-uber-for-dog-walking-app/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-14 20:06:09 |Show all posts
I download this app, yesterday.
https://stockpriceshistory.net

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-1-29 15:55:31 |Show all posts
The forum content you share has provided me with a lot of useful knowledge. I hope you will update more often. shell shockers

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-30 19:52:21 |Show all posts
Tell us about how you train your dogs.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-11-30 21:13:34 |Show all posts
I want to tell you how I taught my dog to run to me on my command. Take a moment when your puppy is not doing something important, call its name and say, "Come here!" Make sure it gets a treat when it goes for a walk. Please do the same command every once and ensure it gets pleasure when he comes up to you. If the puppy approaches slowly, you can speed up its practice by running away from him. Catch its attention in a non-conventional way: sit down, hide, pretend you're looking for something. Give it a treat and a command: "Walk!". It'll be walking again, and next time it'll come running up to you with more confidence and without fear. Dog Training And Care is an owner's responsibility.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-28 17:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042150 second(s), 20 queries .