Search
View: 1027|Reply: 1

Wujiang Fangzheng Electric Heating Appliance Co., Ltd.

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2020-12-29 13:38:40 |Show all posts
Wujiang Fangzheng Electric Heater Co., Ltd. specializes in producing and selling ceramic electric heaters, heat treatment equipment, welding rod oven, flux oven, heat treatment furnace and welding auxiliary equipment. Located at the junction of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Shanghai - Wujiang, the transportation is very convenient.
Over the years, it has been widely used in national key projects, mainly involving the construction and maintenance projects of boilers, power stations, steel, chemical industry, bridges, shipbuilding, pressure vessels, heavy machinery, large steel structural parts industry, such as pre-welding preheating, post-welding hydrogen elimination, normalizing, tempering, local heat treatment, integral heat treatment, and heating, drying, hot loading and hot unloading of pre-heating machine related industries.

Our advantage

Cost
We have our own production factory, factory direct sales, good quality and low price.

Quality
We have our own production factory, factory direct sales, good quality and low price.

Multiformity
We are able to produce and produce different functions, different shapes and different sizes of products.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-6-18 01:13:17 |Show all posts
I often use such services because I live in a rented flat, and all household appliances are old. And when something goes wrong, I always call appliance repair near me because it's the best company I've ever used. It's easy to set an appointment, and the technicians arrive straight on time. Those guys have years of experience, and for them, diagnosis and fixing something is a fast and easy deal.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 18:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040745 second(s), 21 queries .